• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Honda Prelude seats.

TheDanger2801

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Ok so my friend has a honda prelude and honestly is obsessed, has access to 2 of there seats. i was looking to get rid of my 60/40 shit split and would like these racing style seats. Problems. on the lude seats the tracks are 16 and 3/4 inches apart where as ranger tracks are more or less 14 inches. anyone know how to solve this problem? i thought i could keep the ranger tracks and bolt on the lude seats but not with the track that far apart. also i cant go an bolt the prelude seats in new drilled holes because of the obvious height issue. long post sorry any ideas or help. cant get access to a welder easily.

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I'd have to say you need to make your own brackets. I don't knwo how exactly the seats mount, but maybe just take the rails that are in the Ranger now and put a flat piece of metal over them, and then drill holes in that plate for the Prelude seat to mount.

TheDanger2801

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I was thinking of something along those lines. if i make my own seat bracket will i fail inspections or something because this is my everyday driver.

thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals