• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Coleosis's ranger.

Coleosis

First, let me give you some background. I bought it from a friend because he just got a twin turbo kit for his 5.0 mustang. So a majority of the work I was around to see and contribute...thats the only way I would ever buy a modded vehicle.

95 Ranger 4.0 V6 5spd
Not much has changed since I got it. Fixxed the gas tank neck so that I could pump gas full speed...fixed a few other odds and ends, put in some kick panels...No engine pics because now the hood wont pop and Im too lazy to mess with it atm. Ive been working on putting a mercedes window motor in the tailgate so i can hide my liscense plate in the tailgate when im uh...parked....Ill post pics of that when im ready to cut the roll pan.

Blue lights in my headlights are for my alarm and the blue lights in my fog lights are because my buddy had blue lights strung all inside and out. We took that crap out though. Terrible pic.

Here is the bed cut out from the cab...It will house 4 15"s when I get the money.

Here is the bed cut out from the bed...The gas tank neck is on the left side near the cab...My buddy relocated it when he shaved the cap, doors, antenea and tailgate, but didnt hook it up right so when you pumped gas too fast it would spill...and it was flimsy.

Passenger side and wheels...Bigger tires on the back because with the leaf springs flipped and the box that was welded in the back with the spare, I was afraid I would scrape on these mountains they call speedbumps where I live. That red thing between my headlight and bumper is my Air intake.

Driver's side

I need to do a lot of stuff to it...What I hope to do soon is sand and reprimer it. Finish the motorized liscense plate and get a grille for it...Then do the sound system proper.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
nice!! and welocme to TRS!! i really like the rims, what color are u gonna paint it?

constant_projecttruck

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
306 Ford
Transmission
Automatic
nice start...you should drop the front a little to get it level.

AND shave those big mirrors off! Nice truck though. I love primer black its the best color for a street truck.

sean9721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Looks almost exactly like my truck. We even have the same lights. Are those M3 mirrors?

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Wheres the system, thats going to be killer, if it doesn't rattle the topper, tire, or against the bed.

Frank

Coleosis

I think it will be either black or two tone black and a dark blue if I ever paint it. I'd do a 5.0 swap before I painted it though. The system is going to come after the grille. Im afraid I'm going to catch a rock in the radiator. My buddy is going to be building the box for it. The mirrors are M3 knockoffs I think...They came off of a junk yard ranger when I was looking for door panels. They are better than the stock ones, and I keep the cops attention enough with it being so loud...Dont want them to pull me over for not having enough mirrors.

Im afraid to do anymore lowering where I live...These speed bumps are rediculous, my fat ass always scraped in my maxima...If I do ever go through with the 5.0 swap though, I will be lowering it all around.

Edit: I just found out that Im getting 2 15"s for $100 from my buddy that is building the box...So now all I need is an amp, And ill be set up until I can afford 2 more. :D

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals