• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I Hate Fords

Status
Not open for further replies.

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
i have owned 4 ford vehicles and every single one crapped out on me 2 rangers a taurus a f-150. So yeah i bought a 83 Chevy C10 with a 350 engine in it. I have ran this truck hard and so far i am leaning onto the chevy side.

dmanmccann

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Manual

Try Toyotas i had 2 with over 200,000 on em...Ran terrific

Ranger44

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
Every Vehicle is a POS. They all break. They all take money to maintain. Truthfully I recently had some bad luck with my Ranger (Cracked Head), but no vehicle runs for long with no coolant, and just rusty sludge in the cooling system, and a water pump w/ half its propeller missing. The previous owner didn't maintain the vehicle, therefore it crapped out on me.

michowski

Reaction score
Proper maitence will make any vehicle last for a very very long time no matter who makes it.

almostclueless

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
I'm sure there's some chevy forum where you'll find tons of other pinko commies.....

BlackBII

Ranger Custom
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
A truck is only as good as the person who drives and works on it, whether it be a Ford or a Toyota or a (POS) Gm product or (An Even Worse) Chrysler product.:icon_thumby:

Although my dad (Devoted Ford guy, despises GM's) drives a 1985 chev worktruck,(Only because it cost him 100 bones and I had to put the motor in, from a junkyard, BTW) for the past 6-7 years he has owned it, he has never changed the oil, added coolant, added tranny fluid, power steering etc.... The only thing that he has ever done is put gas in it and a fresh set of tires...

Some vehicles just won't die!!

No but really, look at it this way, if you take care of a vehicle they will take care of you, just like a girlfriend:hottubfun:

Although there are some rare occurances where the bitch leaves you for no reason! That could be your problem, just got 4 bad ones in a row!:icon_thumby:

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual
i have owned 4 ford vehicles and every single one crapped out on me 2 rangers a taurus a f-150. So yeah i bought a 83 Chevy C10 with a 350 engine in it. I have ran this truck hard and so far i am leaning onto the chevy side.
how are you killing one of the best truck products out there?something don't add up,something you ain't telling us.

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
i am telling everything i babied my vehicles but this chevy i have i am running it like i am at the quarter mile track and it is still clean i am actually surprised no one was talking crap to me for putting up this post

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual
i am telling everything i babied my vehicles but this chevy i have i am running it like i am at the quarter mile track and it is still clean i am actually surprised no one was talking crap to me for putting up this post
it's all good,trucks are trucks.i've owned a chevy truck w/400 small block.i had to put money in it just like my 25 year old ranger.it's the challenge we all face,and it can be both fun and rewarding.keep on wrenching!

Mutant Pony

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Whine all you want. It won't change a thing.
Every vehicle requires maintainance. Foreign vehicles cost a lot more to maintain. If you haven't put money into a vehicle for a while, Guess what, It is gonna break down!
I think I owe my Ranger about $1000 right now. It will probably break something soon.

michowski

Reaction score
Were Ford guys, we dont just start picking fights or letting little kids say a few things to try and start some shit. All vehicles break, they all cost us money. Its up to you to treat it well and it will treat you well.

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
one thing i aint whining yeah i know shit happens thats life. I am still true to ford. while i drive my chevy i am wearing a ford cap. still representing. Also i plan on taking off the chevy emblems and putting ford ones on just for laughs.

jammons5126

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
i dont really hate fords its just so much money i have spent on them but lik ei said of well still representing. plus my mother bought this truck why not take a free vehicle

turboL

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
i own doth a dodge and a ford, and both vehicles run fine. its just maintainig it and knowing how to fix ur stuff. there isnt a problem u cant fix

MAXDA

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i dont really hate fords its just so much money i have spent on them but lik ei said of well still representing. plus my mother bought this truck why not take a free vehicle
I'll take a payed for ford anyday over a free chevy!:stirthepot::icon_rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals