• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

89 wipers not working

jackb

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Persist, kiss(keep it simple stupid)
My 89 Rangers wipers will not work. Replaced motor and wiper stalk nothing. Circuit (?) breaker OK. I understand there is a relay/module or delay control somewhere. I can't locate it and don't know what it looks like as some part stores show 2 different appearing parts. Any help would be appreciated as rain-x though wonderful isn't going to cut it, thanks.

jackb

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Persist, kiss(keep it simple stupid)
My posting of no spark or fuel has been resolved. Though I'am not certain which resolved the spark issue as that everything elec was replaced. It(?) eliminated the cel which had been on for nearly 2yrs. and returned spark, frustration lead to part replacement with the goal of starting (I tested and tested and replaced). The fuel issue on this 1989 2.9 was solved with the replacement of the TPS, amazing great help and thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals