Home Ford Ranger Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum  

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Non Truck Discussions > The Tailgate

The Tailgate Off-topic forum. Some posts may be NSFW / NSFK.

To post in the Tailgate forum you must be a member of the Tailgate Usergroup. Click HERE to join the Tailgate Usergroup.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #71
Gotta_gofast

Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: F250 FX4
I use this vehicle for: Droppin panties
Gotta_gofast is a name known to allGotta_gofast is a name known to allGotta_gofast is a name known to allGotta_gofast is a name known to allGotta_gofast is a name known to allGotta_gofast is a name known to all

Yep, but its a completely different game if the tables are turned and a guy does that to a girl. Every one of her friends' friends will know and think twice about seeing you.

(sold) SUPERCHARGED 2005 Ford Ranger
Gotta_gofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')
Old 01-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #72
Ranger22

Vehicle Year: 1994
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: Daily Driver
Ranger22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBII View Post
^^

That is why I hate females.
So.....you love males?
Ranger22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #73
BlackBII
Ranger Custom

Vehicle Year: 1989
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Wasting time
BlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant future

Let me rephrase that. "That's why I hate women"

The problem with every set of boobs is that there is a woman behind every set. I have no problem getting involved with the boobs, it's the woman that casuses the heart and headache.

I have yet to find an honest one, but I'm still looking.

1989 Ranger build - 4.0 swap, 7.5, TTB D35, 4.56s, Lockers, Electric power steering

1976 Fiat 131 build

1990 BII-R.I.P.
BlackBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:56 AM   #74
Ranger22

Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: Daily Driver
Ranger22 is on a distinguished road

Don't worry Black, you will find your woman; Sounds like you deserve a really great one at that. Some women/girls, like men & boys, give us ALL a bad rap.
Ranger22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #75
BlackBII
Ranger Custom

Vehicle Year: 1989
I use this vehicle for: Wasting time
BlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant future

Haha, maybe one day. We'll see. The last one was a disaster.

1989 Ranger build - 4.0 swap, 7.5, TTB D35, 4.56s, Lockers, Electric power steering

1976 Fiat 131 build

1990 BII-R.I.P.
BlackBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #76
4x4mike2004

I use this vehicle for: scaring small children and the feint of heart
4x4mike2004 has a spectacular aura about4x4mike2004 has a spectacular aura about4x4mike2004 has a spectacular aura about

its the classic double standerd.
4x4mike2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #77
JTH1972

Vehicle Year: 1986
Vehicle Make: Ford Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Work and Play
JTH1972 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELLY88 View Post
Freakish. I heard of another trend girls in that situation are doing these days. They carry the condoms with them but take a sewing needle and stick a pinhole through the center while its still in the wrapper. Then they get with the guy, say that they have the rubber, give it to him to use. He seems confident with no idea that the jacket has sprung a leak.
We suspect my one sister did that to her ex to get her second kid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBII View Post

Let me rephrase that. "That's why I hate women"
Like the saying goes: If it has tits or tires, you'll have problems with it!

"...In a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and act of small rebellion." - Robert Traver - Testament of a Fisherman

Tattooed people are art collectors that bring their gallery with them.

Last edited by JTH1972; 01-26-2009 at 04:19 PM.
JTH1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #78
PaleBlue90

Vehicle Year: 88,89,90,92,93
Vehicle Make: FORD
Vehicle Model: ranger reg cab ranger ext cab ranger ext cab stx exploder sport exploder 4dr
I use this vehicle for: DD,Wheeling
PaleBlue90 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to PaleBlue90 Send a message via Yahoo to PaleBlue90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotta_gofast View Post
Yep, but its a completely different game if the tables are turned and a guy does that to a girl. Every one of her friends' friends will know and think twice about seeing you.
story of my damn life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanejughead View Post
Damn automotive engineers and their vendetta against stupidity...
PaleBlue90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #79
Shran

Shran has a spectacular aura aboutShran has a spectacular aura aboutShran has a spectacular aura about

I can't believe I didn't see this thread before. I've got a couple to share...

So my buddy is dating this ass ugly chick because she puts out. She's also really dumb and has no self esteem so she does whatever he wants. They date for a few months, then break up because she's turning into the typical self hating bitch that some women become (she broke up with him.) He doesn't care, she's dating other people, but for some reason he wants to get laid, so he sweet talks her for a week or so until he finally gets in her pants. He does the deed quickly, puts his clothes back on, and then says "Oh, hey, this isn't working out so well. I don't think we should see each other anymore." and promptly leaves. It was the perfect ****-dump, kudos buddy!

Another time I was over at my ex's house years ago. We sat around for a while and watched a movie, and her parents were out of town so we started fooling around. Had her in the bedroom in a few minutes and clothes off shortly after. Started goin to town on her, then switched positions so that she was facing away from the door, ass up in the air, lickin my lizard. We thought we heard some noise so we stopped, didn't hear anything, so we continued on...until her older sister and her 4 year old kid walked into the bedroom and saw the deed being done. I bust up laughing, my ex and her sister start crying, and her sisters kid is just standing there like "what?" Her sister never could look at me straight after that...all she said was "I didn't think my dad got a new car..."
2007 F250 4x4 V10
1992 Explorer 4 door expedition rig
1994 Explorer 2 door future offroad racer maybe?
1989 Ranger 4x4 future daily driver and 4.0 swap candidate
Shran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:11 PM   #80
PaleBlue90

Vehicle Year: 88,89,90,92,93
Vehicle Make: FORD
Vehicle Model: ranger reg cab ranger ext cab ranger ext cab stx exploder sport exploder 4dr
I use this vehicle for: DD,Wheeling
PaleBlue90 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to PaleBlue90 Send a message via Yahoo to PaleBlue90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shran View Post
Another time I was over at my ex's house years ago. We sat around for a while and watched a movie, and her parents were out of town so we started fooling around. Had her in the bedroom in a few minutes and clothes off shortly after. Started goin to town on her, then switched positions so that she was facing away from the door, ass up in the air, lickin my lizard. We thought we heard some noise so we stopped, didn't hear anything, so we continued on...until her older sister and her 4 year old kid walked into the bedroom and saw the deed being done. I bust up laughing, my ex and her sister start crying, and her sisters kid is just standing there like "what?" Her sister never could look at me straight after that...all she said was "I didn't think my dad got a new car..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanejughead View Post
Damn automotive engineers and their vendetta against stupidity...
PaleBlue90 is offline   Reply With Quote