• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

my b2 build

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
3 inch body lift
Tire Size
Looks good from that angle, got a bunch done eh. You figure out the pull yet? Nothing wrong with any of the steering components?
I hit the salvage yard last week and scored a whole XLT interior for my base model. Only cost 100 bucks for it all. Should've snagged the headliner too but didn't think about it. Going back tomorrow for it and whatever else I can find lol. Good part is it's the same color as mine now, still need to paint it though. I checked stockinteriors .com and ordered carpet, headliner, and interior paint to match lol.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Nice score. Well i got more done today. I think we finally finished up our 2nd winter. I havent been able to figure out the pull but i noticed i didnt tighten my lower ball joint all the way...

Sent from the wrong side of town using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Brakes dont work worth a crap. Replaced mastercylinder 2 years ago but its been sitting for over a year. They kinda work spongey at best but its intermitant and usually the pedal sinks to the floor. No visible leaks. Should i buy a new master or keep trying to bleed them?

Fluid looked like this

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
3 inch body lift
Tire Size
Well if you really plan on driving it, safety first. If in doubt, change it out. Fluid doesn't look all that good either. Brake cylinders are probably a likely candidate for cleaning up at the least or swapped out. I know mine need it badly too.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Dunno.. It might just continue to sit until i decide what to do with it. Id really like to buy this 2.3T a local guy is selling but i dont wanna blow money cause im still laid off. I think i might just put the 57 on the road again this year but we'll see what happens.

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
3 inch body lift
Tire Size
If you really want it, see if he's interested in a trade? If not, see if he'll really drop his asking price to something you're comfortable with or payments. As far as the BII, sometimes you gotta back off or go slower to figure things out. As long as you keep trying. Like I said mine's been sitting off and on for years, but I'll never let her go. Good luck whatever you decide.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals