• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Frame Parts, Truck Parts

cowboyffa84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Where is the best place to order parts for my 1983 ford ranger im thinking bout restoring it from the frame up im looking for new break lines, gas lines and ect. anyone know where the cheapist place i could find parts online?

Thanks

Ranger44

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
what Ranger44 said.

You can also look at JCWhitney.

Don't forget local junkyards either. you can get some good deals on parts if you look around. If you got a local Pull-a-Part, that is even better.

AJ

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Brake lines and fuel lines should be new if you're going to bother to replace them...I just did both on mine and it actually cost less than $50 for the lines...but replacing brake cylinders, cables, rotors and calipers is where the real money is...and those things you should also replace with new parts...sometimes you find fairly new stuff in junkyards and they're good bargains...but anything to do with brakes I wouldn't take a chance on...

cowboyffa84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Mark

where did you get your break lines from and can yall post links please to the places your talking about and the problems around here about junk yards you couldent find a 1983-88 mod ranger anywhere seems like no one has them in my area ive looked everywhere im trying to find me a long bed to replace my old one but the junk yard crush their cars monthly around here so its not easy

Thanks for the help

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I live in Canada...Canadian Tire sells brake and fuel lines and pretty much any connectors and tools to do the job...

I've only heard of places in the US from this board and I've never shopped down there so I have no idea what is available...I'm sure there is an auto parts store in your area...maybe let us know where you are and someone from your area could give you better details on where to buy these things...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals