• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Don't Call It a Comeback!

SLED7

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V6
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Find something to make you smile
Howdy new member to forum but avid viewer for years! I just recently purchased another "new to me" 2004 RANGER EDGE. Used to have a 2002 until my oldest son destroyed. Thanks for all of the discussion on tire size, rub or not! I viewed all then purchased 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3s. NO RUB on stock 2004 Ford Edge 2WD. Driving this thing makes me happy just remembering my old ranger.

work2do

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
On my 4th Ranger for a reason. Durable, reliable, easy to maintain and low repair cost. Have a 2010 4 banger, old fleet vehicle. Took me a while to accept the duratec 4, being a 2.3 OHC Lima. Have had the duratec in escapes, know of a guy that ran 700,000 miles with no major problems...

Not eager about the 2019 edition. All I've seen are advertisements with kids at the beach, kayak racks, etc. Looks like we get a 2 door extended cab.

With Ford's focus on phasing out their passenger car segment, I should hope that the new generation succeeds. Pretty frickin' stupid to discontinue and retire the name for 7 years...

I'll take the wait and see approach as I hang on to my 2010...

work2do

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Need moderator to move to 2019 ranger discussion (new and old members not paying attention lol)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals