• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Good tire for general driving

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
I don't need new tires as of now, but I'm just wondering what a good tire for just driving, city and some highway, would be?

I don't offroad, and I don't tow, but occasionally i haul in the back of my bed..

I don't race either, hah. But I think you already knew that by the 2.9 I have in there.

Also, include good size, along with the good tread and life as well. I don't want to recalibrate my speedo or anything, considering that's way past my knowledge level lol.

mud390

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I've got a set of Michelean LTX tires on my truck. Nice ride and they seem to be doing pretty well. I know a guy who uses them on his work truck (full size Chevy) and he says they are the best tires he has ever had on the truck. They aren't the cheapest tires though. As far as keeping your speedo in check, just get the same size tires as stock, or maybe one size bigger and you should be fine.

Kris

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals