• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1994 347/c4 build -project- rebel rouser

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD

RangerFabWorks

The O.G blackwidow67
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
agreed. looks sharp

prymetime1

Reaction score
Alil more progress on some smaller projects while on my staycation.
I got some new headlight bulbs, led style. They came with some different color lenses so I swapped to a yellow ish one and well it's pretty yellow now. Will have to see how they do at night with my lower driving lights.

I also tinted my tail lights. I tried something alil unconventional with them since it's all in the name of hot rodding. So I always thought the taillights on firebirds looked cool with the honey comb style. With that, I used a pair of fishnet stockings ( thanks wify) to layer in some dimension.

While I was at it, I messed with the window cranks I picked up a while back. I had to modify them a place bit to work.

I also reconnected my oil pressure gauge in the cluster with the new line.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

prymetime1

Reaction score
A couple of pics of the lights at dark
They are yellow but dang they are bright.

prymetime1

Reaction score
Slowly getting there. After my last post, where I re connected my oil pressure gauge in the cluster, I had to use the truck to take yard waste to the local center. It was then when I noticed the oil pressure showing low again. I know for a fact when I installed the temporary oil gauge the pressure was nice and steady and much higher than what the cluster gauge likes to read. So I started doing some research on gauges what's good and reviews. I was never really crazy about the cheapie equss ones I built my cluster for. With that said, I went and started ordering some new autometer ultra lites. I picked up the oil and speedo. Same size, analog, mechanical. I will be swapping these in hopefully in the next couple of weeks. I picked up the lokar speedo cable to go with new guage. Hoping this finally works.
I am also looking at redoing my Radiator set up. I do not think my fan is putting out enough cfm to keep up. I'd like to keep my temps lower to the 180s/190s. It sees 200ish when it gets hot out. I also found a bigger two core that's said to work well for v8 swaps. It's a griffan radiator from summit. I just picked up the fan to see if it helps and if not, I'll take a stab at the new radiatior.

Just did the 500 mile oil change today since the engines been back in it. It looked good. I saved my filter to bring to the shop so we can take a look and make sure things are looking ok.
I'll be ordering some new stuff to improve upon my first round builds as time and money allow. Brake lines, suspension components, rear end swap, to name a few of the to dos. Till next time. Be well.

prymetime1

Reaction score
Its been some time but I still got this thing, its still undergoing transformation. Being that we are locked home for a few weeks, I figured i'd start tearing into it and get the parts that have been waiting to be installed.... installed. That being said, I still have some parts that need ordering but will do as much as I can with what I have.

I had to remove tapatalk from my phone, as it hasn't been working for a while now. ill try and get that back so I can update easier and show some progress.

I hope you are all well and staying safe.

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
You don't need tapatalk. You can upload to TRS directly from your PC or phone using the "attach files" button below left of the reply box.

prymetime1

Reaction score
You don't need tapatalk. You can upload to TRS directly from your PC or phone using the "attach files" button below left of the reply box.
Thanks Bud! Will just access through the net on my phone then. I really liked the tapatalk app but it always seemed to have issues.

35Remmy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Just subscribed to this thread, loving it! Where in NJ are you, im from Midland Park, now in upstate NY although my family is still in Jersey.
Im currently in the middle of doing an '88 with a 363/c4 combo

prymetime1

Reaction score
Just subscribed to this thread, loving it! Where in NJ are you, im from Midland Park, now in upstate NY although my family is still in Jersey.
Im currently in the middle of doing an '88 with a 363/c4 combo
Hey Remy, thanks for the kind words man, it's been a while since I've spent time on the truck but I'm still getting after it. I'm in north Jersey, morris county area. What's your build plan? Drag or street? U going DART or boss block?

Be well.

prymetime1

Reaction score
Here's where I left off last weekend...I am relocating a new radiator behind the bumper. Need more room and need to keep it cooler. Lots of rust to fix but making some progress. More to come once it clears up outside.

Attachments

35Remmy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Pryme, im using the Dart block and a Broader Performance (came recommended by many Mustang guys) built for HP C4 heh. Has a James Duff 5.5" suspension lift, 2" body and 35" Mickey Thompsons....built 8.8 rear, disc brakes, dana 35 front, etc etc etc....im building this to be a TOY. Ive had the truck since i was 17 (im 40 now) and shes pretty mint!!! Originally an STX Hi-Rider

prymetime1

Reaction score
Pryme, im using the Dart block and a Broader Performance (came recommended by many Mustang guys) built for HP C4 heh. Has a James Duff 5.5" suspension lift, 2" body and 35" Mickey Thompsons....built 8.8 rear, disc brakes, dana 35 front, etc etc etc....im building this to be a TOY. Ive had the truck since i was 17 (im 40 now) and shes pretty mint!!! Originally an STX Hi-Rider
Hey pal, your truck has awesome written all over it! I'll dig through your thread to catch up!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals