Home Discussion Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rides Readers Rides Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum

Off-Road Truck Of The Month

'PlumCrazy'
October 2014 OTOTM

Mini Truck Of The Month

'Ted R.'
October 2014 MTOTM

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Truck Discussions > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This forum is for general discussions. Place posts that don't fit in any other forums here.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
auto117584

Vehicle Year: 1995
Vehicle Make: Mazda
Vehicle Model: B2300
I use this vehicle for: character building
auto117584 is on a distinguished road
Default How to steal my 95 B2300

I'm designing my security/alarm system.

The times I will be using this system are when I am DEEP in back country, and the truck is parked for days or a week plus, while I am backpacking.

So, it's an isolated spot, nobody's watching except the astronauts, the NAS satellites, and Google. You see this old 95 B2300 with a WOOD camper shell on it, and for some inexplicable reason, you want it!

You have a big pickup that you're driving, your buddy/cousin is with you, you have tools and chains. You're gonna take the truck with you, one way or another.

What do you do? Pretend you're the guy.

Have fun, and steal my truck!
auto117584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

Reminder:

We're looking for participants to help move our banner from Alaska to Florida: Click HERE.

Click HERE to see the banner map.

Want to become a Premium Member & not see these notices? Click HERE.

Want your truck considered for Truck Of The Month? Click HERE.

Don't forget to vote!

Old 02-25-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
CHKNFKR
Premium Member

Vehicle Year: 1993
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Spending my hard earned cash
CHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant future

Drop the driveshafts and hook up the tow bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel3507 View Post
This pick up makes my pecker perk up
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwaii View Post
all my layout,bend allowances,and cuts are figured out using a neural cognitive software system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super91(2.3) View Post
I can see myself goin to the gas station now and buying under a dollars worth of diesel and just dispensing it right onto my body...
CHKNFKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #3
auto117584

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHKNFKR View Post
Drop the driveshafts and hook up the tow bar.
how could i stop you from doing that?
Old 02-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
LIMA BEAN

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Model: Ranger SXY
I use this vehicle for: Doing dirty deed's dirt cheap.
LIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond reputeLIMA BEAN has a reputation beyond repute

Blow it up with dynamite into smaller more managable pieces and toss them in the back of the truck, crack a beer and split with your junk.

"You have come to take our evil black guns? heh heh be right with ya there mister."
LIMA BEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:57 PM   #5
CHKNFKR
Premium Member

CHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant futureCHKNFKR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto117584 View Post
how could i stop you from doing that?
Boot it....

Quote:
Quote:
all my layout,bend allowances,and cuts are figured out using a neural cognitive software system.
Quote:
I can see myself goin to the gas station now and buying under a dollars worth of diesel and just dispensing it right onto my body...
Old 02-25-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
auto117584

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIMA BEAN View Post
Blow it up with dynamite into smaller more managable pieces and toss them in the back of the truck, crack a beer and split with your junk.
Lima Bean, nobody likes you. Be serious, the truck and camper won't have anything visible, only stuff in storage area, out of sight. You want the truck because your Ranger jet engine blew up your other B2300, and you need the replacement. YOU GOTTA HAVE IT!

What do you do?
Old 02-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
auto117584

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHKNFKR View Post
Boot it....
OK, it's got a boot on it. You still want the truck, just gotta have it. What do you do?
Old 02-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #8
CHKNFKR
Premium Member

Winch it onto a trailer.

What do you do to stop me?

Hide it. Drive it a little ways into the timber and get a camo net to throw over it. If i can't see it i can't steal it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #9
straycat
Premium Member

Vehicle Year: 02 06 and 2012
Vehicle Make: Jeeps
Vehicle Model: 02 Grand Cherokee 4x4 4.0L 06 Wrangler X 5.7 Hemi 87 Samurai 4x4 2012 Wrangler JK-8
I use this vehicle for: DD and trail rides
straycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud ofstraycat has much to be proud of

As a retired EOD special ops combat diver I can make my own devices for anybody who would try to break in or steal my stuff when I am away. They would only try once and then I would just bury the crap left over...lol.
I hate crooks with a passion. I have security cameras around the property that is all wireless and with great color night vision and all are way cool. The best thing is not give them a helping hand by leaving anything in site. Smash and grab crooks are looking into your vehicals interior or peeking into your home windows to see if there is something right within easy access and the alarm will only make them grab something they have already spotted...grab it and run off before the cops arrive.
One of our dogs ripped up a guy once three years ago who was trespassing on our property with a new Mossberg 500 shotgun. We have no trespassing signs. We saw him about 25 yards away and we watched him climb over our fence railing. I got that shotgun now. We found some blood spots near the fence so my sweet pea 'Rip' got him good. No telling if he went to a hospital or not. Never heard of any reports about it.

99 Ranger XLT 4 door Supercab lifted 2wd
33x12.5x15 KO's on 15x8 AR polished rims
Spare 33 KO mounted flat in bed/custom bed extender
straycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
CHKNFKR
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat View Post
As a retired EOD special ops combat diver I can make my own devices for anybody who would try to break in or steal my stuff when I am away. They would only try once and then I would just bury the crap left over...lol.
I hate crooks with a passion. I have security cameras around the property that is all wireless and with great color night vision and all are way cool. The best thing is not give them a helping hand by leaving anything in site. Smash and grab crooks are looking into your vehicals interior or peeking into your home windows to see if there is something right within easy access and the alarm will only make them grab something they have already spotted...grab it and run off before the cops arrive.
One of our dogs ripped up a guy once three years ago who was trespassing on our property with a new Mossberg 500 shotgun. We have no trespassing signs. We saw him about 25 yards away and we watched him climb over our fence railing. I got that shotgun now. We found some blood spots near the fence so my sweet pea 'Rip' got him good. No telling if he went to a hospital or not. Never heard of any reports about it.
Sounds like you have a very well trained guard/attack dog

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: