• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Any of you guys listen to rap/hip hop?

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
I listen to rap off and on, I listen to it alot when i have a system in my vehicle, bumping to country just doesnt always work for me lol
LOL. Yep. Bumping to country with a big system just sounds odd to me.

i listen to mostly rap,its what i grew up on
Thats the case with me. But I grew up in a smaller city in the Midwest. It seems that you are from an area that rap is prevalent? Dade county maybe?

Last edited:

Jon581

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
straight outta da 305!haha no but i listen to hardcore,punkrock and really like reggae.and to represent if you like that latin rap you gotta like Pitbull also straight outta da 305.

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Pitbull is one of my favorite Latin rappers. Good stuff. I too listen to punk and hardcore, but I'm just starting to get into that. Still have a ways to go.

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
I listen to a little of every genre but techno. In my very vast music collection you'll find the classics like The Beatles, The Eagles, Boston, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd. You'll find some country like Toby Keith, Blackhawk, George Strait. You'll find some Enigma (I don't believe this qualifies as techno), and Deep Forest. I have metal like Iron Maiden, Megadeth, A7X, Steel Prophet, and Metallica. You'll find progressive rock/metal like Dream Theater, Rush, and Yes.You'll find some latin music as well such as Mana and El Tri (don't expect too many to know who these guys are). And then I have some Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop, and Eminem.

I'm pretty versatile, but I also have bands I despise like Nickelback.

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Nickelback is one my favorite bands. That offends me. Just kidding. But you do sure have a good taste in rap.

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
Nickelback is one my favorite bands. That offends me. Just kidding. But you do sure have a good taste in rap.
Yeah, I'm not a fan at all. It makes me want to hurl every time I go to demo derby or a race and they play them over the PA. Every drunk redneck stands up and yells the song at the top of their lungs. Nothing against drunk rednecks by any means though, I think they're pretty cool people. I just don't like to hear their music, especially out of tune. LOL

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Does that make me a drunk redneck then? Cause I'm a sober asian guy. I'd say I'm pretty far from it.

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I listen to a little of every genre but techno. In my very vast music collection you'll find the classics like The Beatles, The Eagles, Boston, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd. You'll find some country like Toby Keith, Blackhawk, George Strait. You'll find some Enigma (I don't believe this qualifies as techno), and Deep Forest. I have metal like Iron Maiden, Megadeth, A7X, Steel Prophet, and Metallica. You'll find progressive rock/metal like Dream Theater, Rush, and Yes.You'll find some latin music as well such as Mana and El Tri (don't expect too many to know who these guys are). And then I have some Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop, and Eminem.

I'm pretty versatile, but I also have bands I despise like Nickelback.
Just saw Pink Floyd live, well really Roger Waters

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
kid cudi is by far my favorite rapper at the moment. his music is just sick! its also a plus that unlike most artists nowadays he actually writes his own lyrics, freestyles lots of it and makes his own beats. i hate new artists that cant do any of that, they have to have someone else do it for them then they use autotune to make them sound some what decent.

one of my favorite songs by Cudi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grPfVlj7Go4&feature=related

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
Does that make me a drunk redneck then? Cause I'm a sober asian guy. I'd say I'm pretty far from it.
Uhh, no. I didn't say every fan is a drunk redneck. But every drunk redneck (at the derby) is a fan. Especially the song Rockstar.

Last edited:

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
everynow and then i do. did alot back in the day. but i only like the real ganstsa shit, mostly mixtapes for example

jeezy death before dishonor mixtape
all of gotti's cocaine music
anything with zedzilla and gotti
anything t.i
old skool the game and dre and all that

i still catch alot of shit for it but whatever. better then ****n pop country and katy perry, although she is hot as hell. hate taylor swift/sugarland/all new kenny chesney/little big town, all that is b.s

wtf ever happend to good music, garth, strait, diamond rio, rush, zepplin, hank. u know real music about real people.

even rap is still bs. they aint sellin dope or pimpn hoze or murkin niggaz. they sellin records, doin shows, and catchn parole and probation charges. and smokin weed lol:icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals