• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Monroe Sensa-Trac Shocks

babytruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
I recently replaced the shocks on my stock 2000 Ranger. I ordered them from O'reillys and went with the load adjustable for the rear. All four went on in about 1.5 hrs. Much better now they ride rougher but it doesn't bother me.
The front went on quickly, the rear have the coil over design and needed the floor jack to persuade them into place.
Overall there's a huge difference now better handling, almost zero nose dive, and with the boat hooked there's no squat at all.
Good product.:icon_thumby:

99_3.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.GO!
Transmission
Automatic
The rears are way to stiff for my taste. But again they are made for towing and stuff with the coilover design. Good shocks for what they are designed for! :icon_thumby:

babytruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
yeah over kill for the jon boat but this ranger is my first small truck 250's don't ride on air unless loaded way down. i agree they are great shocks.

afric

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
i concur - monroe sensatracs are a good buy

i did the same thing with my 98 2wd super cab. load levelers in the rear and sensa's up front. lol - it rides like a truck now - before it was on marsh-mellows.

NRA4ever

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I put sensa-tracs front & rear on my Edge. Its still rougher than my F250. They did help on control .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals