• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Tear Drop Trailer

Rangered06

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1987
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6/2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
sorry been kinda quiet on here lately about the build but was going through some major tooth pain and getting ready for some major work on my teeth to fix some issues starting the 1st.

but anyway i may scrap the teardrop for now cause i just became the new owner of a 1976 starcraft pop up camper. its a little rough but fixable and useable :icon_cheers:

will get more pics once i fix the busted lift cable on the front corner

cant beat $100 price tag

Jraymer360

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
sorry been kinda quiet on here lately about the build but was going through some major tooth pain and getting ready for some major work on my teeth to fix some issues starting the 1st.

but anyway i may scrap the teardrop for now cause i just became the new owner of a 1976 starcraft pop up camper. its a little rough but fixable and useable :icon_cheers:

will get more pics once i fix the busted lift cable on the front corner

cant beat $100 price tag
use it or take some of the interior pieces like the fridge, etc and use it in the one you're building. we got one for like 100 bucks, scrapped everything out of it, got our money back..and then had the trailer itself for fun.

Rangered06

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1987
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6/2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
use it or take some of the interior pieces like the fridge, etc and use it in the one you're building. we got one for like 100 bucks, scrapped everything out of it, got our money back..and then had the trailer itself for fun.
i more then likely will be useing the pop up its what i originally wanted so we have room for the dogs as well but could never find any cheap enough.

94xlt4.0

Article Contributor
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
congrats on the pop up for such a great price. its exactly like mine that i just started restoring. i may put up a build thread on it here once i really get into it

TomB1269

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002, 2005, & 2
Make / Model
All Fords
Engine Size
3.0L/4.2L/5.4L3V
Transmission
Automatic
I am currently in the process of modifying an old pop-up trailer frame to serve as a Tiny Travel Trailer and Boy Scout Gear Trailer. Soon I hope to be put up a build journal on TTT.net. Good luck on whichever way you go.

FrankBoss

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Ha.. I have a old pop up I was going to strip down to the frame and make a tear drop as well... And to store and hall my Scout gear too... Nutty. Like to see your progress.
I have to wait till next summer to start mine.
FrankBoss

mobileaudio219

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
My uncle basically gave me a pop-up camper, set it up and everything BUT the canvas is in great shape. Lot's of great stuff (stove, sink, frame, etc) to build my tear drop on. Mines going to have 12v and 120v. A/c, tv, windows, etc.

I love the tear drops. TNTT is a must visit forum if you're planning on building a tear drop!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals