• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

what the hell!!!

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
I have been buying aftermarket running lights for my truck and the last time i went 4 wheeling and it was raining out so i had the light on but as soon as i hit a puddle the glass of the light broke and they cost me $20 buck!!!! So no i just replaced them with a new set and i have only had a couple of day and i just broke this set today by taping them with a screw driver on accident and it was not by any mean hard but what the hell !!!! I don't know if the make lights that will hold up to going into water and that will last.... Can someone help me out by telling me what lights that they run and how did they held up !!!! How do the lights from harbor freight hold too ??? The light that i bought where from walmart lol and guess where the new that broke are getting returned to lol!!!!!

IlovemybroncII

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Chev
For
Engine Size
350/2.9/2.9
Transmission
Automatic
Cheap Dont Mean Good Lol

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
Cheap Dont Mean Good Lol
i realize that now and i know when you spend alot of money doesn't always mean quality!!! I just don't see spending $110 for kc daylighters when i can buy cheap ones for $17 for one and have them powder coated or just buy the cheap
Pro Comp Stainless 130 6-Inch Light for a little more and they won't rust because they are stainless !!!!!!

Last edited:

PaleBlue90

Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3,2.9 and 4.0
Transmission
Manual
i have a set of 50 watt wally world lights and 125 watt wally world lights they worked fine for me. i also used the small harbor freight lights as rock lights and i never broke one.

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
jc witly eagle eyes cheap and take a hell of a beatin i think for 110 wats are like $40.00

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals