View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 11:48 PM   #1
Sunk
Supporting Member

Vehicle Year: 2012
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: F-150
I use this vehicle for: Making Vroom Vroom sounds
Sunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond reputeSunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best birsthday cake ever..

So yesterday (my birthday) I was just sitting around getting pretty bored... I started texting this girl to see if I could go over to her house, and less than 5 minutes later she walks in the door with this....

I guess she spent like a 1/2 hour looking for Ford trucks.... The blue one with flames is a late 90s F-150, the white one is a Early Bronco. The grey truck on its side is a Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.C. Fields View Post
Once, during prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
Sunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement - Don't want to see the forum ads? Click HERE to find out how to be a Supporting Member.

5% Rock Auto Discount Code: 20B2FF503DCF74 Expires: September 28, 2018