• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Rattle can Bed liner. what kind do you like the best?

Welpracing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
doing some budget build stuff on a ranger of mine and i an wanting to use some rattle can bed lining on some stuff for it. any body ever use some that they like?

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
does not work. used it to coat some mirror brackets and it did not take long for it to rub off. That was duplicolor rubberized bed coating. the roll on stuff works much better.......

chrwilkins30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
rustoleum. or what or what ever the part store has. Its all about the prep if you want it to work correctly.

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
buy the roll on stuff preferably, or the real spray on bed liner (not rattle cans)..

i used the duplicolor bed armor on my sub box, its alright. advance auto had it on sale for buy one get one free...so i got several cans of it. if its the only option, i like it more than the walmart cheap stuff (dont remember the name brand)

Welpracing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
well i am going to use Herculiner roll on for the exterior but i am wanting to do the harder to get to spots like the firewall, inner fender frames, frame and under body. I have not had much luck with undercoating on the frame so i thought i would try something different this time.

callahantay

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i used the rust oleum stuff for some 4wheeler racks, rock sliders, and headache rack and it did OK it wasn't really textured how i want and rusted through kinda quick. i used the hurculiner in my bed and i loved it. the is a much better choice. i would go ahead and throw out a little more cash it is worth it.

killj0y

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l 4 Banger
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Fix it till its broke!
Did a toolbox recently and it's ok if it won't see ANY abuse so I say get roll on. I could have bought cheap roll on for the piece I paid for rattle cans...lesson learned.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals