This is why I rebuilt my entire brake set:
Where's the rest of it? SIDE A
Was sitting loosely in the rotor, was always catching. SIDE B
E-brake Configuration: It was always dragging while driving, despite the anchor screws adjustment.
NOTE: There is only ONE yellow spring, not 2 springs.
Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of my rebuilt LSD and the new clutches. I will, however, take pics of the new S-spring that I had to buy as well as the vertical spider gear's crushwasher that got lost in my driveway!
I really wish I took a pic of the rear. But, because TRS is filled with post whores (myself included), I'll throw in a Google image of what it would look like.
New ceramic pads, new e-brake spring hardware, new e-brake ceramic shoes, new OEM rotors:
NOTE: I drove it for 10 days with the bad grinding e-brake before rebuilding.