View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #10
AgPete139
09/2014 OTOTM Winner

Vehicle Year: 1997
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT Xcab
I use this vehicle for: DD, hauling stuff, & getting me everywhere a car can't
AgPete139 is a splendid one to beholdAgPete139 is a splendid one to beholdAgPete139 is a splendid one to beholdAgPete139 is a splendid one to beholdAgPete139 is a splendid one to beholdAgPete139 is a splendid one to beholdAgPete139 is a splendid one to beholdAgPete139 is a splendid one to behold

Found pictures of the Hushmat that I threw on the interior. No post installation pics, but just one the day it got delivered. It iis MUCH quieter, and considerably cooler form the transmission and exhaust coming through the bottom.

Also, found a picture of the clutch before I installed that as well.

15x10 & 15x8 steelies, side by side for comparison:

Clear corners the day they were shipped to me by another TRS-er:

Sadly, also found some stupid poser pics at the warehouse.

This is what happens when you wait for you buddy at the warehouse with the keys. We were swapping over a K20Z1 into an old DC2 Teg. (Got pics of that, too, if anyone cares.)

Didn't max out the suspension, just a little bit. Gotta get rid of the 3" blocks and throw on the shackles. The SJ coils have since settled a little bit, and I adjusted the toe. It articulates smoother off the street (feel-wise), though I haven't noticed a change in actual performance. It's probably just me and not wheeling it as hard as some other TRS-ers on here do.

Damn, I gotta get real pics next time I'm on the trail.

Also, I've gotta change out all of my balljoints. I inspected them last week, and they are horrible. I actually couldnt align the camber at the alignment shop since it was so out of whack.

Pete

ADD YOURSELF TO THE TRS MEMBERS MAP !!!
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...d.php?t=128467
AgPete139 is offline   Reply With Quote