Home Ford Ranger Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum  

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > PhotoPlog > Readers Rides Street RBV Gallery > Street Rangers

Toggle Gallery Navigation
Navigation

Toggle Filmstrip - Go to Street Rangers
My 92!
My 92!
My 92!
My 92!
rustbucket rat
rustbucket rat
44734_647646685259740_2074507426_n.jpg
Current

Toggle Street Rangers - My 92! Toolkit
Click to view original

Image in Set Image in Set Image in Set Image in Set

Toggle Information
Posted By westchase19 [Profile] [Gallery] Category Street Rangers
Original Filesize 136.3 KB Original Dimensions 640 x 478
Date Posted 01-20-2014 12:48 PM Number Of Views 416
Number Of Comments 0 Average Rating 0.00
Title My 92!
Engine 4.0
Transmission Automatic
Tires & Wheels Cruiser Alloy Raptor 18s. 18x8
215/35/18 Front.
225/40/18 Rear
Suspension Djm Dream beams.
Belltech 2" Drop coils.
Rear perch flip.
Stock shocks.
cheap 4* camber bushing to help with hella camber.
Radius arms relocated.
Illusive fab low pro tranny Xmember.
Description Everything to this truck is done by me. This truck was my fathers, then my uncles, then my brothers, then i got it and the project began.
Limited budget, and been wrecked twice(why the hood was red then black.
Other modifications done is clear lenses up front, 10k HIDs, I put a 135amp alternator off a new 4.0 just to help keep up with radio, Hids and stuff. Interior all factory XLT. a/c heat. Got a semi truck air horn in the bed. Door handle plastic, radio ring, window cranks, back side of wheels, and engine plastic is splatter painted red on black. swapped the ranger emblems for 4.0 emblems, put the smaller sport mirrors in place of huge trailer mirrors. Still need to shave the hole for both. Stickerbomb front valance. Billet grille, but i don't like it.

Plan is to get bagged, 4 link setup, FBSS, keeping interior and exterior mainly stock. Just wanting a Simple,Clean and reliable mini. Stock floor body drop eventually. and def getting a raised bed floor. Wanting to get some nice mustang, torque thrust style 20s. Thanks for looking guys!

Comments
Not Available