Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Filled it up with gas. While I was filling it up some halfwit who appeared to be a victim of lead poisoning asked me how much I want for my truck. I told him I'm not interested in selling it. He then asked me, "if you were going to sell it, how much would you sell it for?" I told him again, I'm not interested in selling it. He then says, "but if you were going to sell it, how much would you ask for it?" I told him not to worry about it. After several more exchanges, he says, "everything has a price." So, I told him I would sell it for $50,000 just to shut him up, but that made it worse because he then started yelling something about me wanting to rip him off and yelling obscenities. At this point, I finished pumping gas, got in the truck and drove away, and he was still yelling that I was trying to rip him off.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 173A8B749AB83C Expires: January 1, 2020

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '94, '80
Make / Model
Ford, GMC
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Filled it up with gas. While I was filling it up some halfwit who appeared to be a victim of lead poisoning asked me how much I want for my truck. I told him I'm not interested in selling it. He then asked me, "if you were going to sell it, how much would you sell it for?" I told him again, I'm not interested in selling it. He then says, "but if you were going to sell it, how much would you ask for it?" I told him not to worry about it. After several more exchanges, he says, "everything has a price." So, I told him I would sell it for $50,000 just to shut him up, but that made it worse because he then started yelling something about me wanting to rip him off and yelling obscenities. At this point, I finished pumping gas, got in the truck and drove away, and he was still yelling that I was trying to rip him off.
Lol

ericbphoto

Old Redneck just wingin' it.
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6"
Tire Size
35"
My credo
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
That's entertainment.

PetroleumJunkie412

2.9 Mafia
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

PetroleumJunkie412

2.9 Mafia
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
You don't have to change the pump every time you change the oil and filter.

Coolant in the oil is only hard on bearings, it shouldn't bother the pump too much.
😑

No words. I have no words.

black_demon69

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1993 & 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l & 4.0l
Transmission
Manual
you do if it is a 2.9l :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dirtman

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
466.63 teaspoons.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
So friggin big!
My credo
Give me money.
Oil pumps pump oil

8thTon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
My world is filled with stuff that needs to be fixed
Welcome to 2019. This makes as much sense as about everything else I read about - in fact it's almost logical by comparison.

PetroleumJunkie412

2.9 Mafia
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Welcome to 2019. This makes as much sense as about everything else I read about - in fact it's almost logical by comparison.
Donald Trump is president. Bruce Jenner is a woman. Seriously, try to wrap your fawking head around that. What the **** do you expect nowadays.

Bill

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
I hear ya. Stuff is gettin' weird. Real weird!

ericbphoto

Old Redneck just wingin' it.
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6"
Tire Size
35"
My credo
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
I hear ya. Stuff is gettin' weird. Real weird!
yeah. Next thing you know, moon people will be landing on earth to see what’s here.

Dirtman

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
466.63 teaspoons.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
So friggin big!
My credo
Give me money.
yeah. Next thing you know, moon people will be landing on earth to see what’s here.
I'm fairly certain any intelligent life anywhere else in the universe would be sufficiently smart enough to know never to come here...