• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Warning - blasphemous swap inquiry

scrapper

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
1975 302
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
6+3
Tire Size
33/12.50/15
I thought sure my 87 4x2 was over the leafs. Guess I am wrong. Will have to look when I get back to it. It's been sitting for about 5 years unfortunately. Guess my advanced age has messed with my memory....... Anyway, that's why you ask questions....to either reinforce your self or get corrected....​
old timers, it gets worse

scrapper

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
1975 302
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
6+3
Tire Size
33/12.50/15
Ditto on Video
I will as my son and I are just starting a similar swap w/ a 79 serup on an 85 Lognblock Buick 3.8 Turbo in an 88 Ranger STX 4x4 Roller.

The turbo setup you have would be the best of the draw-thru years...I have heard of people using a Holley engine management box on these as well, OR you could find a 4.1 Stock 4bbl intake or get an Edelbrock Performer if you wanna go NA 4bbl or Throttle body injected...
That engine is a beast for a six banger. I had a bunch of people would ask what is that engine. lol sounded great just didnt sound like a v8 or a six.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals