Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '94, '80
Make / Model
Ford, GMC
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
When I agreed, I was being half serious, half tongue in cheek. I can't do any banners, that would be up to Jim. I really doubt something like that would fly, then you'd have southerners wanting a +40C banner, and hurricane banners, ad nauseam.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 173A8B749AB83C Expires: January 1, 2020

snoranger

PetroleumJunkie412 WAS my best friend.
Supporting Member
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'17
Make / Model
All Fords
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!
When I agreed, I was being half serious, half tongue in cheek. I can't do any banners, that would be up to Jim. I really doubt something like that would fly, then you'd have southerners wanting a +40C banner, and hurricane banners, ad nauseam.
No... They would want it in Fahrenheit.

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
And then there's those who reside in the NorthEastern US. They'd want a Yankee banner (civil war). Aww, heck, we may as well get it over with.... A banner for the deep South, the Pacific North West, MidWest, SouthWest, Canadian Maritimes, naw, let's go all out, and go with our license plate slogans. That's more descriptive of who we are and where we're from.

I see what you mean, though. It gets a little crazy.