• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Tennessee

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
maybe ill stop by tomorrow during the body lift and see how its goin. maybe even drop the lady off at her parents house so shes not sitting around being bored. ill text you and let you know.

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
kevin you doing that today? Ive been lost lately, we had two more guys quit so Im prolly goin from 12 hr days to 16 hr days and Ive been runnin 6days a week lately. but were hiring 10 more so hopefully OT will slow down and payraises will come around so we can work less hours. my last check was 80 hrs and 65 OT hrs. for two weeks. imagine that! my account was happy. someone text me sometime. Im still here, buried but here.

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Froggy and Jim, no I didn't get anything done today besides staying afloat! Man it was bad here today. Knoxville was under water. I still have to get the power steering pump on the van tomorrow and get it down to the paint shop to be painted, Econo Painting on Kingston pk $400.00 with a clear coat and a 3 yr warranty, hell yeah, I'm all about it! I'll try to get some done tomorrow. We'll see. I am still trying to buy a pipe bender and a pressure washer and a truck box. Busy busy busy!

dougs3.0L98

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I want a set of 38" TSLs. I'll trade up or down. I'll sell but as per forum rules I will post in the clsssifieds.

But if ya know anyone looking, I'll take $400 for just the tires.
when you post an ad, can you put a link to it in this thread? i looked but couldn't find an ad.

ThatGuy

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Well thanx to Anthony @ StoneCrusher Steering, my Ex is finally back together and has 4wd. He came down and we pulled a full 12 hrs getting it back together. This Saturday, March 5th, we are having a ride at Windrock. We are honoring a great guy and someone I am proud to call my friend, Mark Rau, he is moving to Wisconsin and this will be his final ride with us for quite some time.
Mark has the narrowed EB buggy that I have posted pics of and he is also the lead fabricator at James Duff. Hate to see him leave but family issues are calling him back home. If anyone has the chance to cone up there will be some bad ass rides there.

No ad yet for the tires, too busy/lazy.
PM me for details.

Last edited:

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
brad wish i could make the ride but my bronco is going to see alot of garage time here the next little while starting tomorrow. doug. you need to get his tires there in good shape!

finally got a new house pretty much on the clinton oak ridge boarder. finally got a garage!!!

dougs3.0L98

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
congrats on the house jimbo!

i'm suppose to go look at a set of 35s on thursday night.

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
congrats on the house jimbo!

i'm suppose to go look at a set of 35s on thursday night.
thank you sir. if you get some new 35s you should let me use/buy 2 of your old ones... (the best ones out of em)

I really want to chop the top this weekend if im off. anyone want to come over and help work on the bronco? There will be plenty to drink! :beer:

ThatGuy

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Don't do it! Hate to see a perfectly good body get cut up. I know of someone that would love to have a 2nd gen B2 but cant find one for a good price.

If ya wanna cut one, get a beater.

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
sorry brad. chopped it tonight... i still have alot of work to do on it. i plan on making it look real smooth and also getting atleast a 4 point cage in it with a soft top for right now. It's going to be sitting in the garage for a while.

plan is finish the chop, axle swap, 4.0ohv, and some paint. It'll be atleast winter before I can wheel this thing again. sucks but I love working on it. I'll just have to sit in some passanger seats for a while. i'll get some pics up tomorrow after work of the progress so far.

r1hatman

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
If I don't see a pic I don't believe it! LOL Congrarts on the house, how far from me are you? Got my u joint changed today and the front brakes changes out and thew new shocks on the front. Brakes are still splashy,I either have a leak somewhere but no visible fluid anywhere and fluid level in master cylinder is good, or I have air in the back brakes, or brake booster is bad??? Gonna fab up some brackets for my running boards finally! Taking the 289 to the shop on Monday! Hell yeah! Come by this week end or I could come up there, whenever you tell me where there is?! LOL Brad shock work great!!! Thanks Brad, Isn't the gas tank attached to the body so will I have to get a filler tube extension for my gas tank?

Where the hello is Froggy???? LOL

dougs3.0L98

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
party at jimbo's house!!! i couldn't get the guy with the complete set of 35s for $100 to answer his phone, so i bought 3 35s with a little life left for $110 today. also, accidentally paid my house payment twice this month.

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
kevin ill text you here in a bit and maybe we can get something going this weekend. doug you also need to come up this weekend. and i also need to get 2 35s from you even though they might not have good tread on them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals