• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Soo....this week sucked the big one...

91redneckranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 2WD Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Well it turns out that this week hasn't been treating me too well so far. Sunday, at softball, I got laced with the ball in the back while coaching 3rd base, that caused a cracked rib. Monday my stepson wrecked his razor scooter by getting the front wheel jammed into a storm drain, and shredding the hell out of his arms and chest. Tuesday at a different softball game I blew out my knee again while rounding first base (which would have been an infield homerun if I didn't stop running). And finally, last night my wife decided she wanted to tie one on, which is fine, and proceeded to fall somewhere in the house and put a 3 1/2" gash in her forehead right above her eye. We were both drinking so there was no way for me to get her to the hospital, so I called the medics. After the police were FINALLY convinced that I didn't cause it, they took her to the hospital and left me behind with the kids. Normally I can suture a wound but this was WAYYYYYY out of my league. She's on her way home now, and she has 315 brand new stitches in her head and one hell of a headache. I want to laugh but at the same time I feel awful. I think I should just lock the doors and not do anything the rest of the week, I'm afraid to see what else could possibly go wrong. It's only Thursday....:bawling::dunno:

baddis

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Sohc 1.5 ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
mine wasn't that bad now. worst part of my week was an auction for a parts truck was rescheduled and got pulled over in my work truck and got a ticket for improper marking of a rental vehicle that cost $127.50

MPRanger

Law Enforcement
U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ha. I broke my fibula at the ankle last week playing softball. That was last Tuesday I just had surgery on it two days ago (Tuesday) and now it hurts worse than it did when I broke it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
Well now...some days(or weeks) it just don't pay to get out of bed...

Hope everyone heals up soon. You might want to stay out of the Ranger for a while just in case any of that luck is lingering...

Heck of a story to tell the grand kids when they ask about the wife's scar several years down the road :)

AJ

veefer800canuck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger FX4
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Wow, major suckitude.

Sending good vibes your way!

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
Holy crap. That's some pretty bad misfortunes.

My wife has been in the hospital the past (2) days. They originally thought it was her appendix. Not sure what it is. They're thinking it could be a pulled muscle(??).

My father past away last month.

Oh ya, I still owe the IRS some money.

This really isn't working out to be a great year for me.

I feel for your stepson. Back in 2005 I was in a motorcycle wreck and shattered my left collarbone and broke my wrist.

I hope your family heals up quick.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals