• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

-SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtaborsky

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
4"
Tire Size
32's
My credo
Break. Upgrade. Repeat.
Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Please put me on the back burner, but to clarify, I need the electronic wiper module that goes between the column wiper (multi-function) switch harness and the wiring on the downward steering column harness, but not sure if I will find it in my donor (1994 Explorer sport with intermittent wipers). The tailgate bolt I took from my donor. I am waiting for a chance to compare a 1994 Explorer window support to a 1987 Bronco II window support.

If your interior is red: I would also like the dash piece between the steering column and the cigarette lighter, and I would like the ashtray with the plastic brackets on the sides, and I would also like the passenger side arm rest.

With all that in mind, do you have all the parts I need? If so, what do you want for them?; if not, which ones do you have? The time I spend pulling parts in the junk yard is worth something. Please include shipping to 58503, or if you have a flat-rate shipping in mind, let me know the total price.

- Joe

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
If you still have the truck, I need the brake fluid (master cyl) wiring plug/connector pigtail. With enough wiring to splice into my wiring. Thanks

94cylcamry

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Hello everyone. Sorry for the MASSIVE delay - life got away from me a bit these past few weeks. The truck has been sold to @PetroleumJunkie412. If you get a chance - check out his build thread. It's an awesome read and his truck looks fantastic in person. I'm thankful that my poor truck can help some other Rangers live vs. going right to the scrap yard. These are awesome trucks and I hope to have one again one day.

I have a few outstanding PMs with forums members that I'll follow up on. If you had your eye on something on my truck - @PetroleumJunkie412 gave me the okay to direct people his way as he may continue parting out what he isn't planning to use. @sexybluelady you may want to try PMing him.

Thanks everybody for the interest (again sorry for the large delays)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals