• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Rock & Utility Light Tech

superj

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger edge
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3 liters of tire smoking power
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
none
Total Drop
none
Tire Size
235s
My credo
Grew up in the 70s, 80s, and 90s
I just buy ni-lite led stuff anytime I need to add led lights for off road vehicles, or just to add fogs to a vehicle that didn't have them.

I tried ni-lite about 10 or 12 years ago when I went from aircraft landing lights to led on my wrangler front bumper. The price was right and the reviews were good. I was not disappointed. They were awesome in every style I have ever used. The 4x4 cubes, the 12 and 36" bars, every one I have ever bought has lasted and still works, as far as I know. I have put them on a couple wranglers, a few Cherokee, and two or three zj grand Cherokee for off-roading, and some e30 bmws for extra lighting.

Just some more info

thorsranger91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
3 inch blocks
Tire Size
265/70/r16
I just buy ni-lite led stuff anytime I need to add led lights for off road vehicles, or just to add fogs to a vehicle that didn't have them.

I tried ni-lite about 10 or 12 years ago when I went from aircraft landing lights to led on my wrangler front bumper. The price was right and the reviews were good. I was not disappointed. They were awesome in every style I have ever used. The 4x4 cubes, the 12 and 36" bars, every one I have ever bought has lasted and still works, as far as I know. I have put them on a couple wranglers, a few Cherokee, and two or three zj grand Cherokee for off-roading, and some e30 bmws for extra lighting.

Just some more info
My bar was a gift from my fiance after I hit a deer with poor lighting. It's mounted to the front of my 08 vw touareg. It's the Alpena 22" with remote. I love that light

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals