• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I would soooooo eat here!

Iron Ranger

Run lil' ricer RUN!!
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
0.040 punched 302
Transmission
Manual

Explorin94

Law Enforcement
Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
He should have banned parents with kids instead of just kids. Sounds like the parents need an arse whooping more than their kids do.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Some resturants are banning kids under 6 years old now. I wonder why????

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

hoosier1104

I'm Awesome!
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302 based goodness
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Work hard and play harder
It is on the parents to teach manners. What happened to a good old ass whooping when you get home? Oh wait...............it is now considered child abuse. Funk that! How are they going to learn the difference between right and wrong at a young age? Trail and error? Come on now lets be real here.

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
if you get stuck near a misbehaving kid and their parents arent doing anything, just tell them there's no santa clause on their way out. the parents let them ruin your meal, so you get to ruin the next few days for them

Ranger Dave (B25)

U.S. Military - Veteran
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'10
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Don't vote Democrat.
It is on the parents to teach manners. What happened to a good old ass whooping when you get home? Oh wait...............it is now considered child abuse. Funk that! How are they going to learn the difference between right and wrong at a young age? Trail and error? Come on now lets be real here.
You can thank PC-thug/bed-wetting liberals for that.

Personal responsibility and realistic expectations of children (and adults) died long ago, in favor of 'everyone's a winner.'

Mahgongo

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
if you get stuck near a misbehaving kid and their parents arent doing anything, just tell them there's no santa clause on their way out. the parents let them ruin your meal, so you get to ruin the next few days for them
I love your idea on ruining the parents day because their child ruined your meal, but why not go ahead and let them know that spongebob, tooth fairy and the easter bunny are fake also.:icon_surprised:

Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag.

exbass94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006, 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC, 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
I love your idea on ruining the parents day because their child ruined your meal, but why not go ahead and let them know that spongebob, tooth fairy and the easter bunny are fake also.:icon_surprised:

Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag.
Slash isn't real either. :icon_surprised:

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
what the hell, spongebob isnt fake! you take that back IMMEDIATELY!!!

:icon_rofl:

naford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I would think that banning children after a certain hour would be an answer. Or you could have an area that is specific for families. If I ran a restraunt I would tend to seat young families in one area and older families in another.

Xandor

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88, 89, 89
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 2.9 2.3
Transmission
Automatic
You can thank PC-thug/bed-wetting liberals for that.

Personal responsibility and realistic expectations of children (and adults) died long ago, in favor of 'everyone's a winner.'
Totaly agree. I go to church with alot of kids. My sister and her husband are the only ones who punish there kids in any way (good ole whoopin). There kids are hand down the nicest well manered ones. It just amazes the other parents dont take notice. Everyone else does.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Totaly agree. I go to church with alot of kids. My sister and her husband are the only ones who punish there kids in any way (good ole whoopin). There kids are hand down the nicest well manered ones. It just amazes the other parents dont take notice. Everyone else does.
There are two families in my church that are there every week and have 3 children each. Those 6 range from 10 down to 2. The pastor's kids (10 to 3 with a 4th due in a few weeks) are fairly well behaved, until they get into the sugar.

Our worship leader's kids are 5 to 2. Her husband works strange (and very long) hours and she is no disciplinarian. I regularly have to step in and deal with her children when they get out of hand. Like the time that I went after her oldest one, with fire in my eyes, because he was running around on the stage, very close to lit candles, and ignoring his mother's instructions to sit down and shut up.

Guess which kids get the discipline.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I don't mind the kids so much but I can relate to the restaurant owner...

However, discipline aside, I think it's the parents that need some help...like those who insist on taking their kids into a restaurant at peak periods and letting them choose their treats at the cash...this drives me bananas...ask them what they want outside and order it for them, pay for it and Fet the Guck out of the way...

Slow times I could care less...

det107

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The little ones have a "gig"...They steal the tips-

Ak_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think now days alot of parants think of it as "Harsh" or strait child abuse, but the fact is look how kids behave now days. Heck one of my good good friends wont spank his kids, and I go over there and they tell them to do something and they just strait up ignore the parants. lIke one day the kids were playing on the trailor behind one of the trucks and they told hte kids to get off it like 4 times, after a while my buddy got mad and asked his wife to tell them to get off and her reaction "They are just ignoring me and I dont know what to do" I just looked at her, and said "Well for one you could give em a good old spanking!" she was just all taken back that I even said that but its like COME ON PEOPLE!!! how can you expect your child to behave when they Know your not going to do any thing about it!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals