• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Help with Bagging Edge/Sport

skunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Ok, so I've looked all over, and haven't found anything to help me out really. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what I need to do in order to bag my 06 Sport?..These torsion bars are giving me nothing but trouble..heh

I know there's a way around it, I just can't find it anywhere, if anyone could help at all, it would be greatly appreciated.

jj2k123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
you might want to try the torsion bar bag bracket kit from suicide doors. that should help you get started.

alittlelow

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
The edge won't lay as low as the xlt version. It's about 3 inches higher, so the front clip must be z'd in order to lay. I could be wrong, but the last edge i seen bagged had deleted the torsion bars and set up bag cups like the traditional A-arm style.

bluovaldude

Reaction score
That could be the best way about doing that. Purty much set the front suspension up like an XLT with cups and change the Tranny x-member.

How ever I have seen them done and they say they are fairly easy. With the universal torsion bar mounts.

I however have not worked on a torsion bar truck, YET, but I have done my xlt to lay x members for now.

So let me see what I can dig up on this internet thing and help you out.

skunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Hmm, I did see the kit, although i did forget where..but one of the guys there said I should just delete the t-bars all together. The universal kit, though... sounds like a very good idea..do you guys know where I can get the universal torsion bar mounts?..(suicidedoors.com?) Thanks for all the help.

bluovaldude

Reaction score
Hmm, I did see the kit, although i did forget where..but one of the guys there said I should just delete the t-bars all together. The universal kit, though... sounds like a very good idea..do you guys know where I can get the universal torsion bar mounts?..(suicidedoors.com?) Thanks for all the help.
That were I would get them from. I got almost all of my stuff from tham and have not had any problmes with customer service. Good luck and do keep us posted.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals