• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

FREE (Calgary Area): Duraspark conversion stuff for 2.8L V6

Nipplechops

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L Turbo
Transmission
Manual
As the title implies, I have all of the parts necessary to do a Duraspark ignition swap on a 2.8L V6 equipped Bronco II or Ranger. If you have a regular cab Ranger then you are in better luck as I also have an already modified wiring harness to make the swap even easier.

I am offering all of it free to whoever is actually doing a swap and wants it. I will even help with the swap if necessary.

Parts list:

- Distributor (rebuilt by Auto Logic Performance)
- 2150 2V carburetor (may need cleaning up and rebuild)
- Modified wiring harness that will fit regular cab Ranger truck
- Ignition module
- Coil with fabbed mount that places it on the cylinder head so you can run a super short lead. NOT ghetto fab either.

I will not accept cash for any of the parts and they all go together or not at all with the exception of the wiring harness. Oh, and all of this stuff had less than 120,000km on it before I cut my truck into pieces and sent it to the scrap yard.

If interested drop me a PM.

Nipplechops

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L Turbo
Transmission
Manual
I apologize for not getting back to those that were interested in this stuff. I had my account linked to an email account that I haven't used in years. I still have this stuff available for anyone interested.

Email notification has been fixed.

:cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals