Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Nothing but Fords
My 2002 was about as base as you could get.. I wanted a few "conveniences" so I added Explorer "dual" visors for $20 ( haven't powered the mirrors yet). Months ago I scored an AMFM ,cassett/CD. at the local junk yard for $25. Then just last week I found door panels with the "pocket" at the bottom front and thin padding on top.. They use different screw attachment points so I grabbed all of the snap in hardware and an overhead hand grab too for the passenger side. $45 . Twenty minutes later was all I needed to make the transformation .. Stupid little things to many but they make it more enjoyable for "me" for less than $100 total.
Randy

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 248EE46702D889 Expires: October 1, 2019

Oxxon

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Could you post some before and after pics?

Busypees

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Nice Randy, would love to see some pics and I plan on grabbing some dual visors next time Im at the JY too!

GT350HR

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Nothing but Fords
I'm not really a picture guy . Too old and not smart enough for a smart phone. No before except to show what I took put. Most people think I'm crazy but I the stuff is inexpensive and easy to swap. Now I don't have to "sit" on my wallet and the slight padding is easier on my arm.. When doing the dual visors from the Explorer , "I" pulled the visors and the center piece so i made sure I had it all correct and I'm glad I did. I thought about the wiring for the vanity mirrors but figured I could do that later if the wife complained. She wanted the hand pull above the door more than mirror lights. I still have rubber mats and think I'll leave it that way. this is not a show truck in any way. I'm pretty dumb because I do thigns like remove a perfectly fine bed liner and replace it with one that has the Ford logo. I also replaced the side mirrors with the "pod like" ones instead of the standard flat ones. Hardly any difference in viewing , but what "I" wanted. Same for the chrome grill I added and removed a perfectly fine flat black one. If I find some good ones , I may add chrome bumpers if they show up at the local pick a part.
I'll work on the picture thing.
Randy