• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Daniels build thread.

Daniel C

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well I have a build thread on FRF and RPS. So why not over here on TRS. I seriously need to make one of these sites my home. But I can't cause I love all of them.

I have a few photos of what my truck looked like when i bought it 4 years ago september.

October 2005: Panisonic head unit, 4 6x8 pioneers

May 2006: Exaust single 40 series Flowmasters dual tips

June 2007: 20% tint

July 2006: K&n cold air intake

August 2007: 18inch saleen replicas

September 2007: 2/3 drop.

December 2007: clear corners.

June 2008: Clear Headlights

August 2008: Chrome Grill.

And here how it sits today

Pictures as i progress and update. So please keep checking back to see whats going on

my buddie sold his ranger for a 2010 nissan frontier he had 06 tails on his ranger. He told me hed trade me tails since i wanted dibs on the if he ever got rid of them. And he traded his ranger in and was taking all his aftermarket parts off and going back to stock. I got the 06 tails and i gave him back his 03 tails. Anyways enough talk and on too the pics.

My truck with my old 03's

r.c.s truck w no tails

Daniel C

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Here is the OHC install!!!!

This is what my truck looked like durring the process.

We took the headliner out.

Brent started cutting

01/03 front Valance

Mustang domelight I bought from a member off FRF!

Heres my 01/03 front end with projector headlights.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/dcrymes84/_MG_1238-1.jpg[/IMG

So I have recently been picking back up on the Ranger. Heres what I've done so far. I need to quit making separate threads and put everything I do in here. Ha

[IMG]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/304243_10150299893101284_606951283_8166850_1926954167_n.jpg

Just a teaser

So brent is getting ready to build my roll pan and I decided to take the gang****ed bumper off I had on. And I cut my tips off.

Heres a picture of the bed off. He wanted me to leave the bed at his house so he could take his time on it and do a nice job. Hes fixing the dents in the bed and welding my roll pan on.

And the bed all fixed smooth and primered up. The gate should be done this week.

Last edited:

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
Cool truck!!
When i was about to get mine, i went internet surfing, for info and pics of 99 Rangers, i found this cool blue tuck with chrome rims. Guess what, its your truck haha. it was my wallpaper for many weeks until i got my truck.

Daniel C

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Cool truck!!
When i was about to get mine, i went internet surfing, for info and pics of 99 Rangers, i found this cool blue tuck with chrome rims. Guess what, its your truck haha. it was my wallpaper for many weeks until i got my truck.
Dang man. Thats awesome. That just made my night. I have a big grin from ear to ear.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals