• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

codes 175 176 red and grey pcms are not alike there is life from the bog

smegun

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford explorer
Transmission
Automatic
what can i do to improve the vacuum advance ? new lower intake manifold gasket new head gaskets newer brake booster new relays ...air intake check good air box is ok .... im beeping out the cabin 60 pin connector for the pcm and ive got a lot of beeps when doing continuity from the point of pin 58 and 59 like :/ this guys diagram doesn't have the 94 sequential right he is using the 93 and earlier pined out I had to fiddle to make preparations to beep out the harness im still looking for a proper procedure since there are a lot of beeps and im trying to determine if i got a short ...... p spice for pin 46 ??? bummer tps is on that line ..... also notice the tan wire for the injector(s) pin 58 there are two injectors on it so only 5 are in the diagram to individual pins ? .......................im dreaming of error 538 with fuel uno dos tres quatro cinco senquencho not sure i want to understand but since its from originally a two bank system ??? but im rich somewhere with new injectors the old ones were doing it too .....there connector has room there is probably base address for the pins they didnt sign it up on its own Flag in the program ???? what reason .6 pi formula irregularity timing problem ?

wot wide open A/C cutoff ? I do have the dryer and the highpressure line and compressor out of the vehicle but i dont want to know what your thinking wrong relay ?

Attachments

Last edited:

decipha

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
bunches
Make / Model
too many
Engine Size
take your pick
Transmission
Manual
My credo
decipha
Im having a hard time following what your saying and I type horribly fragmented sentences.

In any case changing the injectors or maf will require a custom tune so you don't want to go that route until you need to. Upgrading injectors will net you 0 horsepower so if you suspect they are dirty just replace them with oem replacements.

If your running lean or hearing detonation then something is wrong. Verify you do not have any vac leaks and that your fuel pressure is consistent at WOT.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals