• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bench seat covers?

PureWater

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I have gone into Canadian Tire and looked for seat cover for my 60/40 bench seat while they do seem to have covers they are for straight benches and don’t accommodate for the arm rest / storage area. Does Ford make one for this style of seat or is there one on the market that someone knows of? (I prefer to buy in store not over the net)

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
saddlemans "surefit" seat covers. well worth the $150. AMAZING fit...these arent those cheesy wal-mart seat covers that slide all over the place. they fit so well that noone thats been in my truck even knows i have seat covers (that was my goal). ive had mine on my truck for about 4 years/30,000 miles and there isnt a single rip or unraveling thread.

http://www.saddleman.com/

PureWater

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Good to know that there is something out there.
Wicked, which one did you go with:
- Deluxe Mohave
- Saddle Blanket
- Deluxe Velvet
- Cambridge Tweed
- Windsor Velour
- All Purpose Real Tree®

Has anyone had any luck with the store purchased ones?

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
the windsor velour in beige. matches the tan ranger interior perfectly.

like i said before, my goal was to have seat covers to protect the upholstery, but without the look and feel of seat covers. i usually forget they are there untill the topic of seat covers comes up :D

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
not when you consider they are custom made. absolutely worth it.

Seabiscuit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Ford Ranger seats are not that complex and have similiar design to many other trucks on the road. Many vendors out there offer good material and fit at a reasonable price.

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
ive seen other seat covers over the 60/40 split before and it looks and rides like crap. they are baggy around the transmission "cutout" in the middle, wrinkled into a ball around the folding armrest, and they slide around.

if you want ghetto, you can use a premade seat cover. if you want something nice, the saddleman covers are worth it IMO.

ScubaDive

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Quote: Seabiscuit
"Ford Ranger seats are not that complex and have similiar design to many other trucks on the road. Many vendors out there offer good material and fit at a reasonable price."

I have been looking around for a 60/40 bench seat covers that look nice and would fit, I have found nothing.
So I going to order up a set of Saddleman when I have the cash to spair. Sure it is costly but seems to be worth it. Mind you I will keep my eyes open for something still.

Seabiscuit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have been looking around for a 60/40 bench seat covers that look nice and would fit, I have found nothing.
So I going to order up a set of Saddleman when I have the cash to spair. Sure it is costly but seems to be worth it. Mind you I will keep my eyes open for something still.
Where do you live?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals