Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
So friggin big!
My credo
Give me money.
Whileys sweeping. Big street sweeping company in central and south jersey...

If it was a government truck is was probably natural gas. They catch fire all the time.

This one was around the corner from me.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 173A8B749AB83C Expires: January 1, 2020

sgtsandman

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011 & 2019
Make / Model
Ford XLT & FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC & 2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.5R15 & 265/65R17
Someone was talking about a dumpster fire and these guys said "hold my beer".

snoranger

This page left blank intentionally
Supporting Member
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'17
Make / Model
All Fords
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!
Whileys sweeping. Big street sweeping company in central and south jersey...

If it was a government truck is was probably natural gas. They catch fire all the time.

This one was around the corner from me.
Nope, Diesel. We don't run any propane trucks. The only thing we have that's propane are forklifts.

That was a 2012 Freightliner with a Mercedes engine in the truck and a John Deere pony motor.

Dirtman

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
466.63 teaspoons.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
So friggin big!
My credo
Give me money.
Then I blame the john deere....

scotts90ranger

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
I could have sworn that looked like a CNG Crosswind... the box behind where the cab used to be is usually a dead giveaway since it takes a HORRENDOUS AMOUNT OF SPACE to hold a reasonable amount of CNG, usually 4 cab width length tanks stacked there and I don't think they last a full shift... I was actually hoping it wasn't CNG since the pony engine would have likely been from my work... but I think 99% of the CNG trucks go to California since they still give tax brakes for that kinda thing...

Anywho, there's a ~7k pound tractor on a 2500lb trailer hooked up to my F350 right now, that's what it was bought for and it does it's job well unless you go over a mountain pass but I'm hoping the new fan clutch I bought will help with that.

PetroleumJunkie412

2.9 Mafia
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Chrysler sucks.
The only thing that Chrysler could make that wouldn't suck is a vacuum cleaner...

although I gotta say I do like their Charger/ Challenger/ LX series cars, but the reliability is for crap. I could probably overlook that reliability if Chrysler would drop a Hellcat Charger in my driveway tho

AJ
Yea but it's still a Chrysler so the frame will end up bursting into flames...
Everything on a Chrysler burns...
The problem is that they are so big, so that is a limiting factor.

Old Duragos are body on frame. I have no idea on the new ones. Cargo storage is terrible in the old ones from what I remember. Bigger than my gen1 CR-V but still had the same cargo room. I guess they needed the extra space for the longitudinal engines. Lastly, it's a Chrysler product that has a horrible reputation when it comes to transmissions and axles. Might as well get a Jeep if you are going to voluntarily deal with and pay for that built in liability.
It was probably tryng to sweep up the remnants of a blown 2.9 that someone abandon on the road.
:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:
Grumpaw
Was that one of whileys trucks?
I tried to stay out of this thread. But oh no. Ya'll f*ckin' baited me.

πŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏ

Dirtman

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
466.63 teaspoons.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
So friggin big!
My credo
Give me money.

snoranger

This page left blank intentionally
Supporting Member
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'17
Make / Model
All Fords
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!

πŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸΏ
:yahoo: It’s not my fault this time!! :yahoo:

I had to go back and double check I didn’t say anything to insult a 2.9L, Chrysler, or anything else you like.

Dirtman

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
466.63 teaspoons.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
So friggin big!
My credo
Give me money.
You guys are constantly insulting my lifestyle choices and I never get mad... :c-n:

sgtsandman

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011 & 2019
Make / Model
Ford XLT & FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC & 2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.5R15 & 265/65R17

Do you need a hurt feelings report?

Do we need a doll so you show where we hurt you?

Do you need a safe space?

Do you need a hug and a tissue?

Last edited:

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"

ericbphoto

Old Redneck just wingin' it.
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6"
Tire Size
35"
My credo
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.

PetroleumJunkie412

2.9 Mafia
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Do you need a hurt feelings report?

Do we need a doll so you show where we hurt you?

Do you need a safe space?

Do you need a hug and a tissue?
Nah. Just peed on the 4.0 again. I feel better.