• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

99 b2500 2.5L

Hendog 80

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger 2.5
Transmission
Manual
Had a wiring mishap on the wirers that come from truck bed to the new aftermarket fuel pump assembly. The wires at the wiring harness were melted. I had to cut it off in both sides ( F/P & TRUCK SIDE). I look at the colors of the wires to make sure they would go together with ease. Right this is a month later and still no truck.
So what I need is to find out the which color wire from the F,/P goes to which to color wire from under truck bed?
I also am have Ming a problem with the F/P staying on without the engine on just the key. It does not shut off after the 2 second time.

1999Mazda Central Florida

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
Tire Size
Michelin LTX M/S P235-75R15
Have you found the issue yet with wiring? My brother just went to Summerfield this past week. I'll be under my truck tomorrow (changing the brake hubs.)
I'll check and see if I can visualize the wire bundle and pump if I can. I need to get one of those bore-scopes to remotely see things.

Last edited:

Hendog 80

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger 2.5
Transmission
Manual
Go to the passenger side of the truck crawl up underneath to about the drive line and then look up and lay on your side facing the gas tank and when you look up you can see the actual fuel pump you can reach your hand in there with your phone and take a picture if you would that be awesome man thanks !

1999Mazda Central Florida

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
Tire Size
Michelin LTX M/S P235-75R15
I'm going to Wildwood today (noticed Summerfield is right North of Wildwood.) I'm in Mt. Dora. Getting some pics was harder than expected, but hope it helps.
One of these days if I upgrade my cell I'm going to get one of those borescopes (no excuse not to have one except my older cell will not take the app. that's needed for it.)
Inspection bore-scope <--click here
It will take videos and snap-shots. A definite Christmas gift request ?
Take it easy,
R.S,

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals