3" lift with 235 75r 15

The Slider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I need to get new tires and rims REALLY SOON. But I also want to get a 3" lift. Would the 235 75r 15 (BF goodrich KO's) look good on a 3" lift? Does anyone have any pictures with those size tires with a 3" lift?

Thanks!
Chaz

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 248EE46702D889 Expires: October 1, 2019

ericbphoto

Old Redneck just wingin' it.
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6"
Tire Size
35"
My credo
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
According to this (click here), I believe it should work ok. That's just an educated guess.

As for pictures, have you "Googled? Here you go. I spent 15 seconds and found one for you. This one only has 2" lift with that size tire. Looks a little close to me. your 3" lift should be slightly better.

Last edited:

The Slider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
According to this (click here), I believe it should work ok. That's just an educated guess.

As for pictures, have you "Googled? Here you go. I spent 15 seconds and found one for you. This one only has 2" lift with that size tire. Looks a little close to me. your 3" lift should be slightly better.
I found other vehicles, but the newer trucks look like the fender wells are larger. That's why I'm looking to see a 83-88 Bronco II / Ranger with the lift.

rangerenthiusiast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I need to get new tires and rims REALLY SOON. But I also want to get a 3" lift. Would the 235 75r 15 (BF goodrich KO's) look good on a 3" lift? Does anyone have any pictures with those size tires with a 3" lift?

Thanks!
Chaz
Not really what you’re looking for, but my ’92 Ranger 4x4 is all stock and has that same size on steelies. Didn’t realize you’d need a lift to fit them on a Gen 1, but I guess it makes sense, since those came through with 14” tires. I had a 2wd ’83 (which I loved), but my ’92 definitely has a bit more of an aggressive stance. It was part of why I bought it, though that wasn’t an entirely good thing (the truck needs tons of work). Hope you found something that worked for you.