• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2/3 drop 01 ranger

projectAtoB

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
i am about to order a drop for my ranger, but i am new to the lowering thing. I have 18 inch wheels with stock height tires and i like that look of a beefy tire, so i know i cant go with any lower of a kit. But i just want to make sure i get a kit that has everything i will need in it. The truck is my daily driver and this will have to be done over a weekend. so i can have the truck done on a monday to get it aligned. I just need help making sure i get all the parts i need to finish. shocks? alignment extras? i have no clue about lowering trucks.

skunk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic

bluovaldude

Reaction score
If you went with a hair bit smaller tire you can easily drop your trucl with the 4/5 drop from DJM.

But you wil need the camber eccentri bolts, for that little bit more alignment, and you will need yourself a good set of lowering shocks.

I do believe the kits from Summit come with shocks and they should price match if you find it cheaper anywhere else.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals