Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.7 V6
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Always question authority
Good eye with the parts truck, it's one in the same.

As far as the F350 is concerned, I've tried to trade it in twice now on a Dodge. Neither dealer would offer enough for it. (13500 for a F350 with 46k on it. Wtf.)

First chance I get I'm crushing the F350. Biggest piece of garbage I've ever driven. Gutless pig that gets 12mpg and the trans launches you out of your seat shifting 2 to 3. According to the dealer though, "There's nothing wrong with it" 😑
What's it have, the 6.2 gas? Everyone seems to want diesels these days. And even the XLT trim is now considered by many to be "the base work truck". Really? What's that make my XL? LOL Everyone's into the ultra-luxury trucks that cost 5x times more than my first house! BTW I won't mention what I paid for my first house, except that it was in a crappy neighborhood in New Kensington. I bought it as a bank-owned property. My mortgage payments were lower than what my truck payments are now! I moved when got a job out near the airport area and I was commuting 3 hours/day, spending close to $100/week in fuel to feed my F-150. And I got married and didn't want my wife living in that sh**-hole of a neighborhood! :poop:

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: CFB3B5F7F32B37 Expires: March 30, 2020

Dirtman

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
466.63 teaspoons.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
So friggin big!
My credo
Give me money.
I'll give you 47 dollars, a carton of unrefrigerated eggs, and 22 half empty jars of used pickle brine for your F350.

snoranger

This page left blank intentionally
Supporting Member
ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'17
Make / Model
All Fords
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!
I’ll give you $53 and a new bong for the F350.

Dirtman

EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
466.63 teaspoons.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
So friggin big!
My credo
Give me money.
Too rich for my blood...

Too-Damn-High.jpg

PetroleumJunkie412

2.9 Mafia
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Well. A bit of a sidestep the other day...

Had the torches lit to start grinding up the parts truck for its frame, and dad stopped by. He tapped out the body and got all excited over the fact even with a tree-mangled roof, the parts truck's body is in better shape than KaP's.

So then he asked me how it ran. Fired it up, did some runs around a field. Ran well, but had a weird hesitation. Pulled it back in the garage and popped the hood. Two spark plugs were disconnected.

Connected them back up, went for another ride. Holy sh*t.

Someone did something to this engine. Like. Hardcore. Shoving a snake cam in it tonight to figure out what's been done. It doesn't even sound like a 2.9 when running. It has a weird note to it.

*please be 2.8 flat tops in there. please be 2.8 flat tops in there. come on there Jesus-fellow, I need a win*

PetroleumJunkie412

2.9 Mafia
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Well. A bit of a sidestep the other day...

Had the torches lit to start grinding up the parts truck for its frame, and dad stopped by. He tapped out the body and got all excited over the fact even with a tree-mangled roof, the parts truck's body is in better shape than KaP's.

So then he asked me how it ran. Fired it up, did some runs around a field. Ran well, but had a weird hesitation. Pulled it back in the garage and popped the hood. Two spark plugs were disconnected.

Connected them back up, went for another ride. Holy sh*t.

Someone did something to this engine. Like. Hardcore. Shoving a snake cam in it tonight to figure out what's been done. It doesn't even sound like a 2.9 when running. It has a weird note to it.

*please be 2.8 flat tops in there. please be 2.8 flat tops in there. come on there Jesus-fellow, I need a win*

DRanger024

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2" front, stock rear
Tire Size
32X11.50-15
Great build guy. I was born in ‘87 also but never owned a vehicle older than ‘91. Got me pondering putting megasquirt on my ‘94 now, if only just to know exactly what it’s doing. With how much of a hermaphrodite my truck is, it would probably cure a few small issues as well.