• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. svtcards

Wanted 84-88 xls bronco ii oem body kit

Looking for the ground effects that the xls Bronco ii s comes with from the factory that goes all the way around body for the 84-88 body style. Let me what you have.
  2. svtcards

Are auto shift knobs different from 1st Gen rangers and bronco ii??

So I bought this bronco ii a few weeks and it didn't come with a auto shift knob.I sourced 1 already but it won't work. So the shift lever bronco ii has a white button that needs to be pushed down to put into gear and knob I got appears to have a slide on it. I had a 83 ranger yrs ago if I...
  3. svtcards

Intake fuel pump still getting power with relay disconnected.

So I recently installed high pressure pump on my current purchased bronco ii.I had everything reconnected,went to turn key to run position and got no fuel. Both pumps appear to be getting power.So I disconnected fuel line that goes to inlet of high pressure pump and turned key to run again.no...
  4. svtcards

We're all bronco ii 2 tone paint

I just picked up this 87 bronco ii today and I noticed it was all 1 color with a cool bronco decal on it. My question is did Ford ever produce any 1 color broncos or r they all two tone? And was this decal a factory option by Ford or a dealer?I'd check the door jam sticker to lookup paint code...
  5. svtcards

A lot of ads on new posts

Just an fyi I'm starting to see a lot of ads from new members trying to sell stuff.Not sure if I'm only 1 seeing these or what.
  6. svtcards

Should coolant overflow tank be vented or a sealed system?

So I was asking guys at work if an coolant overflow tank should be vented or sealed completely? I got mixed answers.Now I'm asking u folks.Does a coolant overflow tank need to breath or can or should it be a sealed system?My aftermarket tank has a rubber o-ring under cap which makes it a sealed...
  7. svtcards

1987 Ford ranger 66900ish miles original.

So I just purchased this 1987 ranger 2wd shortbed 2.9l V6 automatic from the 2nd owner who bought it in 91 with 19k on it.It does have a few issues like oil leaks on valve covers, front and rear mains.Needs some rust repair but not rotted be any means.Curious what u guys would do with it?Keep it...
  8. svtcards

1987 ford ranger 2wd shortbed

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Ford-Ranger-/304337306269?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
  9. svtcards

Losing fuel pressure??

So I was going to start my truck today after I installed a fuel pressure gauge to see what kind of fuel pressure I get.want to know because it seems to start hard if it sits for a while.so when I put key to run position not cranking and I looked at the gauge.it jumped to 30 psi pretty easily.but...
  10. svtcards

Do glycerin filled gauges freeze?

I Just bought a liquid filled fuel pressure gauge and I was told it was filled with a mixture of water and glycerin but he doesn't know the exact mixture percentages.my question is will this gauge freeze in cold temperatures down to single digits or below zero?I hate to install this thing and...
  11. svtcards

2008 custom ranger

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Ford-Ranger-XLT-/304242907536?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
  12. svtcards

P

T
  13. svtcards

Fuel reservoir on 1st gen ranger.is it really necessary??

So I'm in the process of redoing my fuel system on my 87 ranger v8 swap.and I was Wondering if the fuel reservoir is really necessary to keep?I'm trying to eliminate xtra fuel line connections as possible to avoid possible leaks.i already bought a new low and high pressure pump a yr ago and...
  14. svtcards

Engine ice engine coolant

Had anyone ever use engine ice engine coolant in there car or trucks?I read reviews and even saw the ceo video on youtube.it seems like pretty good stuff.let me know
  15. svtcards

Cummins Diesel powered ranger.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/cummins-powered-ford-ranger-is-a-1300-pound-foot-drag-racing-beast-158892.html
  16. svtcards

Throttle cable to use on my 1st gen ranger?

So I wondering what you efi guys are using for a throttle cable on your v8 swaps in 1st gen ranger?my donor is a 95 gt drivetrain.i know the throttle body linkage is a little different then the foxbody efi bodies.i read somewhere on here that someone used a lokar midnight series cable but it was...
  17. svtcards

For Sale Coolant tube from a 1996 5.0l explorer

Up for sale is a coolant tube that runs from water pump to heater core from a 1996 ford explorer in good condition.with the 90 degree bends.thought I was going to use it but decided to modify mine instead.$55.00 takes it minus shipping.will post a pic soon.
  18. svtcards

For Sale Upper and lower intake from my 1995 mustang gt

Up for sale a upper and lower intake from my 1995 mustang gt.they came off my mustang gt with around 80k miles on it.needs cleaning besides that in real good shape.asking 125.00 for everything.if interested send me your # and I ll text u pics.having hard time uploading pics for some reason.
  19. svtcards

Bronco ii gas tank in a 80s ranger??

I was wondering if anyone on here has ever used a bronco ii gas tank in an 80s ranger?I'm not sure how close the frames are to each other or if the tank will even fit in the frame rails without extensive modifications.let me know

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad