• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Engine harness need help

I have a 1994 2.3 ranger with a 5 speed. I bought it not to long ago and it's run a little rough at times. So went to replace the icm thinking that was the problem. Unfortunately it is the harness someone used a bunch of house ground wire to repair it and now it's my problem. I really l I e...
  2. Independent Rear

There's threads on the Miata forums how to add a 8.8 Also this keeps the ride hight relatively the same.and using after market shocks for the Miata gives adjustability. Add a airbag system and you will still be able to tow.
  3. Independent Rear

I know this thread is old but if you haven't done the conversion yet but still want to. Use a Miata subframe with protege front hubs in place of the Miata hub that way you keep the 5x4.5 bolt pattern
  4. 2000 3.0 flex wiring diagram

Thanks for the info 👍
  5. Has this happened to you

Did you check your oil is it milky? Also a compression check is a good idea. Not always will a blown head gasket introduce water in the oil. Sometimes it'll just swap air between cylinders which will mean little to no compression.
  6. 2000 3.0 flex wiring diagram

Been looking all over can't find the wiring diagram for a 2000 ford ranger 3.0 flex fuel
  7. Wheel bearing upgrade

I do hate packing bearings^ use to do my 84 Caprice 1 a year then I got a Thunderbird and never had a wheel bearing issue. And I beat the crap out of the Thunderbird. This ranger however needs to be repacked twice a year or more. A friend of mine suggested using the 4x4 spindle says it has the...
  8. Wheel bearing upgrade

I don't mind the cost they last longer as well as being simpler. It doesn't have to be be a ranger or even a Ford part for that matter. Just as long as it will work. Has anyone tried this at all? If not I guess I'll have one made. Billet aluminum would be cool.
  9. Wheel bearing upgrade

By the way it is a 1999 Mazda b2500/ranger
  10. Wheel bearing upgrade

Looking to go from the tapered bearing style to a bolt in hub style. I know that the spindles brakes rotors calipers will also need to change. But what vehicle has spindles that share the same geometry? I just want to simply bolt it in have an alignment and be done with it. Any help will be...
  11. 2.5 ranger svo mustang turbo

Internal waste gate can be controlled with electric boost controller (I'm using one of a VW) and Hobbs switch
  12. 2.5 ranger svo mustang turbo

I'm using AEM 3910 piggy back ECU. They don't make a patch harness for our trucks. So you'll have to custom make one or have someone else make it for you. If you find a better easier way to tune these. Let me know thanks.
  13. coil on plug and other conversions

I believe that there is so much more potential in the 4 cylinders that come in these trucks....... i have a rough draft of a coil on plug kit that will be plug and play. i have tested it on my personal b2500/rangerand it has great promise. It'll clean up the engine bay and make for an easier...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad