• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wiper/gem question 98 Ranger

My Son has a 98 Ranger. 3.0 regular cab, auto, 4wd, delay wipers, manual windows & locks. Quite a while ago, the wipers quit working. The fuse is ok. We replaced the multifunction switch because it was broken and they still didn’t work. A neighbor had an Explorer for parts. We cut the...
  2. 98 Ranger 3.0 electric fan conversion

My son asked me to research electric fans for his truck. I got him a 133 flex a lite. I realize now that I should have gotten a puller. I have read a lot on here. Two questions. Can I make the one I have work? If not, can I convert it to a puller? Many thanks in advance.
  3. idles too fast

I have a 98 Ranger 3.0 with a little over 100k on it. It has a high idle condition (around 1250 rpm). I replaced the plenum, throttle body and egr valve gaskets and in the process, five vacuum hoses and cleaned the throttle body thoroughly while I had it off. I have a pcv valve & grommet for...
  4. 1998 Ranger Wipers new member

I have a 98 Ranger 4wd that we inherited from my Father in law. My son drives it to high school. It has less than 100k miles on it. I have read a lot about these wipers as we are having an issue. At first they would either not run at all or would run all the time on high. The multifunction...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad