• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1990RangerinSK

TRS Pun War

The "Word association game" has been fun, and still is. But, I think we need something more fun. So, I'm declaring a TRS pun war. Rules: Puns should follow the theme of the last post. If we run out of puns, @Jim Oaks will choose a new theme after 24 hours. The last user to pun a topic scores...
  2. 1990RangerinSK

Ford Focus and Fiesta

OK, bit of a long shot, but my sister has asked me to find her next car for her. I'm doing the looking, and she'll, I guess, do the rest (check it out, test drive, purchase). She wants a car. I know somebody here has a Fiesta, and it has the same dual clutch transmission as the Focus (which...
  3. 1990RangerinSK

"Ran into some problems"

Obviously...... @Jim Oaks there seems to be a problem, here. Might want to get it fixed.
  4. 1990RangerinSK

Video Frame Capture

As part of my love for photography, I sometimes use video to try to capture something (like a bird in flight, or a train going by) so that I can get exactly the shot I want, without having to take a million pictures (doing it this way is faster, believe it or not). I need some software that I...
  5. 1990RangerinSK

Thank you!

Tomorrow is Veterans day (for you Americans), and Remembrance day (for us Canadians). So, I want to take a moment to give a message to those of you on the forum who are in the military, or veterans. THANK YOU. I appreciate your service more than words could ever express.
  6. 1990RangerinSK

Ford Ranger Vs. Toyota Hilux

Thought you kids might enjoy watching a tug-of-war. OK, the adults might enjoy it, too.
  7. 1990RangerinSK

Photography?

Photography is a huge hobby of mine. Am I the only one around here? I take pictures of trains, flowers, sunsets, landscapes, and clouds. So, question for the masses: How many others around here enjoy photography as a hobby? Would anybody else be interested in a forum for us to show off our...
  8. 1990RangerinSK

Message for the forum staff

Folks, I've been around for almost three years. I was around back in 2003(ish), with my 1985 Ranger, too. I came back when I bought the 1990 in 2016, because I remembered this forum from back when I was here before. In those days, it was a friendly place, with people always willing to help a...
  9. 1990RangerinSK

Saw my first 2019

I live in a small town, so I was actually surprised to see one the other day. As I recall, it was a white crew cab. I didn't see what trim level it was, but it sure looked like a nice truck. I've thought about going to our local Ford dealer (we do have one!) to have a look at the new Ranger...
  10. 1990RangerinSK

2018 Ford Ranger for sale

I found this listing on Facebook, today. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1962890827336942 I thought the new Ranger wasn't coming out until 2019? The seller lists the odometer in miles (in Canada we use kilometers). I'm tempted to message the seller and ask him to send me the VIN...
  11. 1990RangerinSK

Identifying Canadians

How many Canadians do we have here? I see we have a not-so-active forum in the regional forums. Would it be possible for us to have a banner, like the premium member banner, etc? Would there even be an appetite for that (let alone enough of us to make it worthwhile)? I did see (in the Canada...
  12. 1990RangerinSK

Which one do I fix?

I have a bit of a dilemma, here. A few weeks ago, I was talking with a friend of mine who had offered me a 1995 Ford Taurus (sedan) two years ago. He wasn't sure of its condition, it has some problems. So, he suggested that instead of giving me the Taurus, he would help me fix the truck...
  13. 1990RangerinSK

Fuel tank dimensions on a 1990 extended cab

Question - I know that my 1990 extended cab has a 15 gallon tank. Does anybody know it's dimensions? I'm mainly interested in height/depth. I'd also like to know if the filler neck is straight. I theoretically ran out of gas at the beginning of February. So, I put just over 1 gallon in it...
  14. 1990RangerinSK

Bad fuel pump?

I'm really frustrated. On top of everything else (that I won't go into), this afternoon my truck wouldn't start. 1) Temperature approximately -20*C (just below 0*F, and the truck wasn't plugged in 2) The truck started this morning, and has started in colder temperatures without being plugged...
  15. 1990RangerinSK

Rear Wheel Cylinder

I have a leak at my left rear wheel cylinder (I think it's there, I'm losing brake fluid, and the inside of my left rear wheel has been noted wet when the roads have been dry). I don't have the skill to be able to do the work, so I'm planning to ask a friend to do the work for me, and I'll buy...
  16. 1990RangerinSK

Custom Built Ranger Crew Cab

I was looking for photos of a 1985 Ford Ranger (Because I had one, and have very few pictures of it), and stumbled on this: http://www.trucktrend.com/cool-trucks/1404-1985-ford-ranger-draggin-range/ I'd be interested to know if this guy is here somewhere.
  17. 1990RangerinSK

Block Heater Cord

Can somebody with a 1990 2.9 trace their block heater cord for me? Mine seems to come from the front end of the valley, and loosely wander over the power stearing pump, and to the rad support. It appears that there is nothing securing it. What I'm wondering is where my block heater is...
  18. 1990RangerinSK

Fuel Guage

My fuel guage hasn't worked since I bought the truck. I can get by without it, but I never know how much gas I really have, so it would be nice to fix it. The interesting symptom is that when you turn the key off, the guage rises to 1/4 tank. When you turn the key on, it falls to Empty. Can...
  19. 1990RangerinSK

My Truck

I bought my truck three weeks ago. It's my third Ranger. This one's a 1990, I've also had a 1985, and a 1991.
  20. 1990RangerinSK

Aerostar?

I'm a brand new member, although I used to post here as 85rangerinSK many, many years ago. I do have a 1990 Ranger that I'm sure will generate some discussion, but my housemate has a 1997 Aerostar that I need some help with, at the moment. Which forum can I ask questions regarding it in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad