• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Let's talk axle shortening...

Getting my explorer 8.8 shortened to fit under my ranger drag project. We all know that the diff is offset for fuel tank clearance and quite a few people narrow the driver's side by 2 7/8" in order to run two pax side axles in it. Great, but the pinion flange on the 8.8 is not centered on the...
  2. C Clip Elims - tell me I'm not crazy

Need elims on my Explorer 8.8 that is getting shortened to fit under my Ranger for drag racing. Yukon makes the kit, linked below, but does not sell the elims separately. I contacted them and they will sell me just the elims, but the tech cautioned me to do more research because the bearings are...
  3. Exploder 8.8 is this a good price?

Seller wants an answer. Hes asking $150 for an 8.8 with 3.73 and brakes from a 93 explorer. Should I jump on it? It's about an hour drive to pick it up
  4. Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Hey guys! New to TRS but not Rangers. Been DDing a 97 2.3 for 3 years now and love it. I started as a Mustang guy and had an 06 GT with a blower that I DD'd and raced but life took me places that I couldn't enjoy it anymore so I got rid of it. After being project car-less for almost 2 years to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad