• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5.0 Ranger Swap...

That's another option I am looking into. My problem is that once you take it the State Ref., they can and will always fail you on some technicality. That's what's happened to a couple of my friends. They said forget it and just do a Dirty Smog...Cali. is screwed!
  2. 5.0 Ranger Swap...

Most of the emissions parts will not fit. I know they make the member swap etc., but now, you can get pulled over for having a semi-loud exhaust..$1K ticket.
  3. 5.0 Ranger Swap...

Gentlemen. What is needed to convert my Manual '99 Ranger to a Foxbody 5.0 with smog emissions, since live in The People's Republic of California...Thank ye.....
  4. Tapping into dome light wiring

Here's my question. I want to use the rearview lighted mirror from my long gone '88 fox. Since that harness came with 3 wires, which wire or wires do I take into from my Rangers dome wiring? Thanks!
  5. 2000 Ranger inner fender piece.

Can anyone tell me the name of that small splash guard that is located between the door jam and the inner fender? Its not plastic but a neoprene like material. Thank you! :dunno:
  6. Removing and Replacing Driver and Passenger side seatbelt

Gentlemen. I'm trying to figure out how to go about removing the Seatbelts from the panels on of my '00 ranger without damaging them. Thank you! :D
  7. Low profile tranny crossmember

Is there a company out there that sells a tubular Trans crossmember to replace the stock bulky one that scrapes on bumps, if you're not careful? The drop is 4" in the front and 3" in the rear. This is for a '00 Ranger.
  8. Cluster swap 2000 Ranger???

Can a cluster with a Tach be swapped with a cluster with No Tach? This is for a Manual.
  9. Cluster swaps

Can a cluster w/no tach be swapped with one that does include a tach on a 2000 manual 4 banger? Thanks!
  10. Greetings from Killafornia...

Just registered a bit ago and wanted to introduce myself to all of ye... Name's Al, from The Bay Area.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad