• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Junglejoe

347 Stroker build in a 2000 5.0

If you're going to build a 347, you'll need to get a 28oz balancer. If you're using the explorer/mountaineer computer and harness, you'll have to get a 28oz balancer that is for the 331/347 srokers. Only ace I know.to get that balancer is through Damper Dudes out in California. I ordered one...
  2. Junglejoe

For Sale Torque monster headers

To the ones who messaged me..sorry, been out of town working.. They are still for sale No holds.
  3. Junglejoe

Anyone tried it yet? Holley sniper install

I got 62 psi out of the 340 Walboro in my 2000 ranger with exorer short block
  4. Junglejoe

Need some help....

Fixed it! That's exactly what it was. Idle hangs up around 2000 when you stop then comes right back down to normal. So He can fine tune the tune and be good. Appreciate it bro!
  5. Junglejoe

Need some help....

Thanks man for the helpful info!👊
  6. Junglejoe

Need some help....

Yes I know that. The automatic functions was suppose to be deleted on the tune. I just asked if those codes would cause it to die.
  7. Junglejoe

Need some help....

It's not a problem. It's bugs that have to get worked out. I don't mind trying to help the guy.
  8. Junglejoe

Need some help....

So on my truck I swapped, 2000 ranger with a 99 explorer harness and computer, but with a t5, twisted wedge heads and anderson cam Codes are P1702,P1000 and P0708 I sold the truck and the dude had it tuned.. it runs perfect EXCEPT every time he comes to a stop the truck dies. Any idea? I'm...
  9. Junglejoe

Hydraulic throwout bearing..

Anyone in here use the hydraulic throwout bearing on a t5? My last build I used the f550 master and 280z slave, it worked but I did not like it one bit!
  10. Junglejoe

Need a set of torque monster headers

I got some
  11. Junglejoe

302 and T5 questions

Here is what I dine as well as others... Get a Regar can 4 cyl driveshaft. Fits perfect on stock suspension. Use Rick's swap plates with either the 3.0 or 4.0 ranger mounts. I also used Rick's transmission ccrossmember.You don't have to but it looks so.much better!! Hydraulics for the t5...
  12. Junglejoe

I did... but buying a couple more trucks.
  13. Junglejoe

Here is what they are. VERY HARD TO FIND!!! You can't get them anymore..ar least not right now
  14. Junglejoe

Sold
  15. Junglejoe

Anyone have any or know where some are for sale?
  16. Junglejoe

Torque Monster headers

Torque Monster headers with Aluminum Trick Flow 170 heads.. Looks like oh hell, but perfectly fine.There is alot of meat on the heads.I asked a tech dude and he said it will be fine. Just cosmetic. TAKE YOUR TIME AND GO SLOW GRINDING AND FITTING THE HEADER! If you cut to deep..you throw the...
  17. Junglejoe

Torque Monster headers

They are the best thing going for the 98+ coil spring trucks.(non Tortion bar) They're not just some cheap header by any means. There has been specific research and development went in to this very headers for what it is. Don't let the 1 1/2 inch primaries fool you either, out of the box these...
  18. Junglejoe

The elusive 7/8 bore master

Hmmm.. I know a couple guys who run the hydraulic throwout bearing, not sure if the one mentioned here but they said it works perfect. Stock ranger master. I used the f550 master and external 280z slave on the black truck, it "works" but you will not be doing ANY hard driving. That setup will...
  19. Junglejoe

The elusive 7/8 bore master

Those that have done rhw internal hydraulic throwout bearing.. if you drive it like this, are you able to wot powershift and where is the clutch engagement ? I'm building another one with a 331 but will still be a daily driver and see track duty

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad