• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CoreyTilton

31 spline FX4 Level 2 replacement question

hey guys, i looked around the forums and couldnt find an answer to this question, so i figured i'd post up a new thread. here is my question. I have a 2009 FX4 Level II 31 spline 8.8 rear end. I am looking to replace the axles in it with something heavier duty than stock. and I can't seem to...
  2. CoreyTilton

FREE gas tank / electric fuel pump / level sender / pigtails / hanger - from my 1983 Ford Ranger

Hey guys, I'm GIVING AWAY this fuel system out of my 1983 Ford Ranger because I'm sick of it taking up room in my shed. It is a plastic 17 gallon tank, with built in high pressure pump, level sender, wiring pigtails, and mounting straps. The pump kicks about 45psi if I remember, which was...
  3. CoreyTilton

cluctch Master and slave cylinder bore size anyone?

does anyone know what the Stock bore size for a 1983 ranger hydraulic clutch Master Cylinder is, AND the stock bore size for the 83 hydraulic clucth Slave cylinder? in 83 and 84 the slave cylinder was an External push type unit, similar to that found on many chevy/gm/pontiac cars (camaros...
  4. CoreyTilton

image links all stopped working, any ideas?

i use postimage.org for image hosting i have a project build thread that's about 2 and a half years in the making. probably over 220 pictures linked they all stopped working today. or, i noticed them not working today. anyone have any ideas? i've tried different web browsers on different...
  5. CoreyTilton

Fiber Glass fenders for 1st Gen Ranger

hi guys, i'm really sorry if this has been covered elsewhere . i've been looking for a while and can't seem to find it anywhere in other threads. so, i'm starting a new thread in hopes to find my answers, or atleast get pointed in the correct direction. I own a 1983 ford ranger 2wd i finished...
  6. CoreyTilton

looking for Clear dirrectionals and side markers for 1st Gen Ranger

hi guys, anybody have any clue where I'd be able to find Non-Amber directionals and side markers for an 83 Ranger? specifically im looking for Black or "SMoked" cant find them ANYWHERE online, and im sure im just not looking in the right spot. same with tail lights. I have an 82 4x4 econoline...
  7. CoreyTilton

Electric Fans and Shrouds? anyone?

hey guys, I have an 83 Ranger with a 5.0 HO swap (injected, want to say its probably an 89) previous PREVIOUS owner did the swap, now im here putting together the pieces. in addition to the mustang's engine, transmission, rear end, and various other parts, the owner put the stock (or stock...
  8. CoreyTilton

Corey and Elise's 1983 V8 Ranger build - aka - Project Interceptor

Hi guys! my name is Corey, live with my girlfriend Elise about 17 miles south of Boston MA. I'm big fan of older body styled boxy fords. I have a mildly done up street 93 F150, and an 82 econoline that has been custom converted to 4x4. but ive always had a really big Crush on really small, mid...
  9. CoreyTilton

new 83 v8 Ranger owner in Massachusetts

Hi guys! my name is Corey, big fan of older body styled boxy fords. I have a mildly done up 93 F150, and an 82 econoline that has been custom converted to 4x4. but ive always had a soft spot for really small, mid 80s rangers with v8 swaps. ive been searching for years for the perfect truck to do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad