• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help with AC: Not turning on...

I have a 2001 Ranger XLT 2.3L auto. About 2-3 weeks ago my wife drove my truck and said that there was just hot air blowing out. I confirmed this when I drove. Turn to max ac and it's just the ambient air or as hot as it is outside. Back in 2013, I replaced the AC compressor because it was...
  2. Thermostat dropping temp randomly?

Have a bit of a weird issue/quirk going on... I have an ultra gauge in the truck so I can monitor various things via the OBDii port. Engine temp is one of them. Since I have a 2001 2.3L autoit has a cylinder head temperature sensor rather than an engine coolant temp sensor. Temp will read...
  3. Ranger Bed Bolts? Anyone know specifics?

While I am doing other stuff I am going to replace the bed bolts and clips. Found them online. Problem is they don't specify length. I have the following part numbers/links. Note that I want to stick with OEM, I do not want Dorman or any other kit out there. I am OK with paying $100 for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad