• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RiggerWings

'02 FX4 Lower Ball Joint Help

Forgive me if there is another thread about this but I searched and couldn't find the answer I was looking for. I have an '02 FX4 (torsion bars) that I need to replace the lower ball joints in. (looks like one is worn pretty bad). I have read that I can remove and replace them myself, I have...
  2. RiggerWings

'02 FX4 torsion keys and lift blocks

I tried to search for what I'm looking for and couldn't find anything, but if there's already something similar out there then I apologize. Here's my problem/question... I have a 2002 Ranger FX4 that I just purchased some new wheels and tires for. (33x12.50 BFG ATs) I ran these on my old '02...
  3. RiggerWings

Greetings from Georgia!

So about 7 years ago I had an '02 Ranger FX4, I got in a bind and sold it. Since then I've been trying find another and I finally did. It's an '02 FX4 with only 79K miles on it. Everything is completely stock. I just put all new shocks on it, did an oil change, changed the diff oil and added a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad