• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bdillard77

Brad's '99 Ranger Build

Well where do I start??? I've been on here for about a year or so and I've finally decided to make my own build thread. :D Now, much hasn't changed so don't bash me. Lol. I've done some things to it but not much. Here we go! First few pics I took of it...
  2. bdillard77

bdillard77's '99 Ranger

Some updated pics of my '99
  3. bdillard77

Possible Georgia/Tennessee Meet

On Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! as well... Tennessee/Georgia Meet? - Ford Ranger Forum Possible Ranger meet on June 22nd or 23rd at Prentice Cooper State Forest (info: Prentice Cooper State Forest). This will a Ranger meet for guys/gals all over or from the Northwest...
  4. bdillard77

Critique My Truck Thread

This is an extension thread from fordrangerforum.com Basically, this thread is where people can give a quick opinion about another person's truck and they can give ideas of what to do and possibly not do to their truck. People can tell you what they like and don't like about your truck. Now if...
  5. bdillard77

A Georgia Newbie

Hello fellow TRSers, My name is Brad from Georgia and I am now an new owner of an 1999 Ford Ranger XLT! It is Red in color, extended cab, and it is an 3.0 V6 2WD. It is my first truck that I have sole ownership of but I know it isn't much but it being my first truck, I feel like I've won the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad